Chapter Twenty Six: Surprise.

"Can I steal her now?" Hunter turned to the Luna who smiled and waved at us before he dragged me out the door. "I've got something amazing planned out for us today, love." He kissed my cheek and I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder as we laced our fingers.

"Oh?" I smiled and he chuckled.

"It's the place I've always wanted to show you so much. We'd have done fun extreme things together, but with your condition, I'll make it as gentle as possible."

"It's just days old, Hunter!" I said and smiled widely at him.

"I don't want anything bad happening." He defended and I giggled.

"You're so adorable," I said, kissing his cheek and sighed as I leaned my head away from his shoulder. "So what is this place?"

"Secret." He winked and grinned widely. I chuckled and nodded slowly.

He pushed open the doors and the warm sun welcomed me, I sighed in adoration at how warm it felt.

He took me to the gates and the guards pulled the gates open, making loud heavy creaking sounds as the two large doors separated.

"Ready?" Hunter asked, smiling as he got in front of me and cupped my cheeks. I nodded and he chuckled, transforming into his wolf, that black beauty shone in the sun and I never found myself getting used to seeing him. "Jump on, sweetie."

I struggled, even when he lowered his back for me to get on. That's when I noticed black fur is slippery than the rest.

"This is so hard!"I complained and he simply chuckled as I tried my very best to get on him. When I did, I gripped onto his fur real tight and my legs wrapped around his neck, nearly chocking him.

"I hope I don't die before we get there." He chuckled and I laughed as he stood up, charging into the forest in a flash, but slightly slower not to let me fall over.

I leaned my head on his head and smiled as I watched the trees pass by. I shouldn't transform into a wolf in this condition, they said it's not healthy and that I might disturb the baby in some why I guess.

I reached my left hand down and wrapped it around my stomach, feeling... I don't know, proud and happy?

Even though this wasn't supposed to happen, that it shouldn't have happened, I felt like it happened for a reason and I'm actually happy. Not that I'm happy of what Grey did to me, but the fact that I was going to be a mum!

I wish it's a girl.

Please let it be a girl, that way she takes me and I can dress her in my favorite colors, pink, violet, purple... Just a bit and wear cute bows on her head.

I giggled to myself as I envisioned a little girl in my head. I'd love picking out a room wallpaper or the toys she'll have, or the furniture in her room...

"We're here!" He announced and I looked up over his head, staring around only to gasp in shock.

He laid out the perfect picnic. The field was just beautiful, filled with so many flowers and was completely clean and calm.

He slowly lowered to the ground and I got off, my mouth still open in shock. He transformed back and quickly grabbed the bag laying next to the picnic mat and changed.

"You love it, Emily?" He asked and I quickly nodded, picking a flower from the ground and sniffed it in adoration.

"I love it!" I exclaimed as I walked around, stroking the flowers with my finger tips, "it's like a dream to me!" I screamed joyfully, now running around with my hands in the air, turning around and skipping as I went. I found a slop and smiled at the beauty of the grass. Before I could roll on the grass, Hunter swopped me off my feet and shook his head.

"Don't even think about it." He said and I pouted my lips.

"It's not even that steep, or long." I said, "just seven rolls and I've already reached the straight land. "

"You have to take care of yourself, love." He kissed my nose and I smiled with adoration towards him.