Movie Night Frustrations

*•.For PuertoRico_chan , Hope You Like!.•*

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

"_____, hurry and pick one already! You're taking forever," Mathias complains, standing over your sitting figure. Your legs cross as you sit on Mathias's living room carpet, four videos spread out before you. They are all horror movies, each one just as horrifying as the other. Mathias had gotten the videos from Alfred, who got them from Hollywood's greatest horror movie collection. Through Alfred's friendly offer to let you all borrow the movies, Mathias thought it would be a great idea to gather everyone here to watch some. The current issue, though, was to figure out which one should go first.

You look over all of the videos again then pick up one with some creepy looking girl on the cover, "this one I guess." Mathias snatches the video out of your hands, you now staring at your empty hand. "That's the one I picked, ______!" cheers Tino excitedly, "isn't the little girl just adorable?" You blink several times before answering his weird question, "yeah?" Emil stands up from his seat next to you and walks over to the direction of the kitchen. You look over at his retreating figure and ask, "you're not going to watch with us?" As everyone else start to take their seats on the three different sized couches, Emil glances back at you, "no." Lukas swiftly stands up and runs over to his little brother, grabbing his arms and forcing them behind his back, "spend time with big brother." Emil squirms as Lukas drags him back to the living room. "I already said I don't want to! So no! Let go already," he protests as he is thrown onto the couch that you are sitting on, causing you to bounce. Mathias puts the DVD into the machine after cleaning it off with his t-shirt then runs over to the longest couch, sprawling out from end to end. "Let the horror begin!" he cheers as he presses play on the remote. Lukas walks over to Mathias and shoves him over, just enough to make space for himself, before sitting down. Mathias found it amusing, so he decides to make it his duty to bother Lukas throughout the movie.

Emil sits himself up on the farthest side of the small couch with his elbow resting on one of the arms, as you sit on the other side with your legs bent on its fluffy cushions. You are comfortable right where you are so you just grab a blanket from the back of the furniture and drape it over yourself and a bit on Emil. "Do you want some blanket?" you ask him as you lift your end of the blanket up to him. He hesitates for a second before leaning his head on his hand, "no I'm fine." 'Dang it,' you grumble in your head. You have been trying to get close to Emil for over a month now, but this guy just doesn't seem to want to be anywhere near you. He does not seem to hate you, but seems more afraid of you. After searching your memories of all the conversations you have had with him, trying to see what you did wrong, you found absolutely nothing. 'There's gotta be something,' your thought was then interrupted by Mathias' loud voice as he made an announcement.

"Ok everybody! You comfortable, because the horror is about to start!" he exclaimed as he pressed play on the remote control. As you pulled your legs a bit closer to your body, you accidentally touched your foot against Emil's leg. "Oh sorry about that," you mumbled out of habit. Emil glanced over at you then back at the screen as he replied, "it's fine." The way he said those two words sounded weird. You don't know in what way, but it just sounded off to you. 'Ok something's up and I gotta figure out why,' you told yourself. You sat there for five minutes, just trying to figure it out before getting a headache and giving up.

The movie has been going for twenty minutes and finally something freaky pops out of nowhere. "FWAH!" you hear Mathias squeal as he jumped from the sudden horror on the screen. Lukas just sat there, a straight face as always. Tino tensed up and his eyes became as round as dinner plates at seeing the horrifying thing appear. Berwald just sat there, actually it looks like he was barely paying attention. Emil made a quiet 'tch' sound before grumbling something inaudible. You, on the other hand, inhaled sharply and pulled your hands up in defense from the disgusting sight that was on the television. Personally you did not get scared much while watching horror movies, since you watched them a lot, so it was odd for you to jump. 'So this one is going to be scary, huh. Bravery challenge accepted,' you challenge yourself in your head. And just like that the horror movie continued.