Drunk Outside

Hey~ I'm writing a Iceland one shot now!! Since I was asked by haikui to write one I did ^-^ I hope that it turns out well, I had trouble when finding something to write for him :3 Well~ hope everyone who reads this likes it!!! Please comment what you think about it~!! Danke! Now to the story~!! (T.T )...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

{Your POV}

I woke up and looked out the window, spotting little yellow birds flying by and land on a tree.

"Time to wake up___"

I look up to see Iceland leaning over my bed. My heart stops and I quickly jump up from the bed and fall to the floor.

"W-what are you doing here Iceland!? A-and why am I in your house, how did I get here?"

"You probably don't remember, you were at the bar last night and I found you wasted on the front steps of your house. I tried to wake you but you were asleep, so... I brought you to my house to sleep."

A blush covered my face and I gave an awkward laugh.

"So.... You carried me from my house to yours? Wasn't I heavy?"

"No, not really. You were lighter than I expected."

A blush dusted his face as he scratched the back of his head. Suddenly the door behind him opens and Norway looks inside.

"So you're saying you think she's fat?"

Iceland's light blush then turned darker as he moved around to look at his brother.

"Would you leave us alone!"

"Only if you call me big brother like you used to."

"....... Fine... Big...Brother. There, now leave us alone now."

With that Norway left, closing the door behind him. Iceland looked back at me with the dark blush still on his face.

"Sorry about that ____. I really didn't mean that you are fat or anything."

"I know, but you called Norway big brother just so he would leave. That was strange of you to do, I mean it isn't that important to be in here with just me and you."

"Yes it is!"

My eyes widened at how Iceland, who is normally calm, raised his voice. The blush he received earlier became a shade of red that I didn't even knew could be made.

"Why is it so important Iceland?"

"Well, it's because...because I... I..."

"I what?"

There was a long pause. Iceland took a deep breath and looked down at the ground still blushing.

"Because I... Really like you ____."

"W-what? Why would you like me?"

"Because you are very pretty, kind, and you are the only one I could have a real conversation with."

My face began to get warm and I stood from my position on the floor. I walked over to Iceland who was slowly backing up until his back hit the wall.

"I like you too Iceland, for the same reasons."

I smiled at him as his eyes grew wide in shock that I felt the same way about him. He placed his hand on my left cheek and kissed my lips. I began to kiss back until the door flung open and four guys fell to the ground, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden, obviously ease dropping.

We moved away from each other and looked down at the other Nordics. They all began to awkwardly laugh, except for Sweden who stood up and walked out of the room. Finland gave me an innocent smile.

"Norway told us that Iceland wanted alone time with you and he called him big brother just to make him leave. We were all surprised and then Denmark had an idea. He said that we should listen to what you two might be doing in here so... thats how we ended up like this. hehe."

I looked at Finland and motion that he was free to leave. He got up and walked out of the room looking at Norway and Denmark as he left.

"Hehe, how's it going ____?"

"Quiet Denmark, you are the reason for this mess. No more alcohol for a week."

"But I didn't mean to!"

Denmark began to pout and asking why, but I just ignored him and left the room with Iceland. Leaving Denmark and Norway there to look and pout.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Finished~!!! Hope that you Hetalia lovers liked it!!! I don't know how it turned out because I'm the writer and stuff so please tell me ^-^ Danke for reading!!! Vote and Fan if you please to~!!!