What Happened to Our Friendship?

Dedicated to Quebec_Loves_Poutine

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Dear Diary,

Emil and I have been good friends for years, but for some reason he's mad and won't talk to me. Now I'm sad and don't know what to do. Whenever I see him, he just glares at me then walks in the other direction. Did I do something wrong? I don't know, all I did was hang out with Mathias. Having him ignoring me makes me want to cry. I mean the one I dearly love not wanting to even look at me really makes me want to cry. Great, now I'm crying like a retard... I better stop writing before someone sees me crying. My only wish is that he will forgive me for what I did.

Two tears fell on the pages of my small diary. I closed the booklet then felt someone's hands grip onto my shoulders from behind the bench I was sitting on. Quickly my head turns around to see Mathias looking at me with a bit of concern in his eyes. Then another tear fell down my cheek.

"______, are you alright? You're crying?"

I gasp then try to wipe away the tears with the back of my hand, but they just kept coming. Turning my face away from his gaze I try and hide my tears.

"I-I'm not crying! Idiot..."

"Who messed with you? Me and Emil can-"

Hearing Emil's name made me start to ball. Mathias quickly walked in front of me and knelt, taking a hold of my hands that were furiously trying to wipe away falling tears. He looked into my red eyes and showed a sweet smile.

"Is it me? Did I do something? Please tell me, I want to help!"

"I-It's nothing! J-Just let it be!"

My diary fell to the ground and flipped open to the page I just filled. Mathias let go of my hands then grabbed the booklet off the ground and began to read. I tried to take it away from him but he just continued to read. Finally I got a hold of it and ripped it away from his hands. I looked at his face and it had a grin on it.

"Hey _____."

I finally stopped crying and looked at his face.

"What?"

He stood up, his chest puffing out as a laugh filled the air. His gaze turned to me then he took a hold of my wrist.

"Let's see Emil!"

"N-no! I can't! H-He's mad at me!"

"Come on! It'll be fun!"

He began to annoyingly beg over and over about seeing Emil. After about five minutes, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Fine! We can go!"

A large grin covered his face then he dragged me all the way to Emil's house. We walked up the steps then rang the doorbell. I stood there, my heart beat speeding up.

"Hold on."

It was him! I turned to run but Mathias held a good grip on my arm so I couldn't leave. The door slowly opened to reveal Emil in a white t-shirt and his military pants. A blush covered my face. I looked down at the ground and let Mathias talk.

"Hey Emil! We're going to hang out at your place for a bit!"

With that said, I was dragged into the house against my own will and tossed on the couch to sit. Emil just rolled his eyes and sat on the couch as well, Mathias separating us. It felt really awkward. I think Mathias noticed this so he decided to do something.

"I'm going to get a beer, so be right back."

He got up from the couch and left us to stay awkwardly on the couch. My palms started to sweat and my blush got redder. Emil cleared his throat then spoke in his normal voice.

"It's been a while ____."

"Y-yea..."

It got quiet again.

"You know."

He scooted closer to me.

"Did you know that you're very... beautiful."

I blush and he scoots closer.

"You're very nice too. Did you know that?"

My blush and my heart beat increase, Emil getting closer to me.

"But did you know."

He was now next to me, his hand on my own. I felt my heart speed up again and the blush gets an impossible shade of red. Emil put his free hand on my chin and leveled my lips with his. He looks into my eyes, causing me to blush even more.

"I love you ____."

Emil placed his lips on mine and kissed me. At first I didn't know what to do but then kissed him back. I didn't want it to end but Mathias walked back into the room laughing happily. The two of us broke the kiss and blushed.

"I knew you would kiss her! Good thing I left. Now who wants a beer?"

Emil and I laugh at his actions and looked at each other. I finally got the kiss I wanted for so many years.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

I know, it wasn't that good, but I was kind of in a hurry and stuff sooooo yea.... I hope at least you didn't waste your time ^^; Well thanks for reading this mess of mine! Grazie~!