Ricky's Pov

I lie in bed not wanting to wake up. I missed Elizabeth so fucking much. I was angry she left. I decide to continue on with my day like nothing happened. 

I'm on my computer editing when Apex walks in. "Hey what are you doing?"
I shrug my shoulders "just editing."
"Okay, are you hanging out with the girls again today?"
"They left, retard."
"No Tommy said they decided to stay, retard."

What is he talking about? No way Apex is serious. I storm into Tommy's room. "Yo what's up" he says casual.

"Why didn't you tell me Elizabeth is still here?"
"I thought you didn't care" he grins at me.
I cross my arms and stare at him. He takes his headphones off and leans back in his chair.
"Come on dude" I complain.
"You have her number... so call her."

I leave his room and take out my phone. I can't decide if I should call at first. I open the phone app and find her contact and stare at it for a while.
Don't pussy out.

The phone rings just a couple times before she picks up.
"Hey Ricky!"
"Liz...hey."
"Sooo I'm guessing you heard that I didn't leave."
"I did."
"Do you want to come over? Like tonight? You know just so I can explain everything."
"That sounds awesome."
"I'll see you at 7 Banks."
The line goes dead.

***

I find Elizabeth and Jessica's hotel room and knock on the door. Elizabeth opens it "Hi, come in." I walk into the room to see Jess scrambling to put items in her purse. "Hey Ricky!" I smile at her.
"Sorry I can't stay! Have fun you guys" and she walks out right then.

Liz and I talk for kinda a while. First about nothing, then about how she stayed, then about us. Neither of us have admitted any feelings yet. "Ricky, I really like you. And no, I don't just like 'spending time with you.' I like you. A lot. And I don't ever feel this way I just always get so nervous when-" I cut her off by kissing her.

She kisses me back. We make out for about five minutes on their couch until I stop and sit up. "You should move here" I tell her. "What?" she gets up. 
"Why don't you and Jess find an apartment and become models here."
"I've been thinking about it."
"I can't have you leave again."
"This is so crazy."
"I'm crazy."

***

My eyes open wide. It was the next morning. I look across the hotel room to find my clothes by the bottom of the bed. Elizabeth is asleep next to me. Oh fuck. I didn't come over just to hook up with her and I knew the guys would give me trouble about it. I decide to get dressed and sneak back home without waking Elizabeth.