Tommy's Case

Tommy's Pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. "Ugh" I groan. I check the caller ID and see that it's my lawyer calling. Oh shit. I start to get anxiety at the thought of what I was about to hear.

I pick up.
"Hello."
"Thomas, hi, is this a good time?"
I guess it is obvious I just woke up "Yeah, what's up?"
"So Ms Kennedy's accusation falls at a time you both were in different countries. And the hospital records show her injury was a deep cut, not a beating. I emailed the judge and we're waiting to see if she will just confess to lying. Even if she doesn't the court case will be easy."
"Oh, that's great news!"
"Let's just hope once she hears we have proof of you being in Brazil she will drop the charges instead of getting in more trouble."
"Alright, thank you for the call. Keep me updated with everything!"
"Of course, good bye."

When I hang up the phone I run downstairs so fast and stop, out of breath, at the kitchen with everyone. "Tommy, the fuck?" Alex says.
"My lawyer just called."
Their expressions go from confused to anxious.
"Oh shit, what'd he say?" Nikan asks.
"Morgan's claiming I hit her during my trip to Brazil so your boys looking good on this case."
There is a mix in the crows of woo-hoos, cheers, and sighs of relaxation. 
"So basically there is no way you could get in trouble for this?"
"I mean, I don't really know, but as of right now it's looking good."
"Aww I'm so happy for you" Liz says and I pull her into a tight hug.
"Are you trying to kill me?" she muffles. 
I nod and continue to hug her.

***

At around 3 pm I get another phone call while I'm playing some COD. I check the caller ID. Two calls from my lawyer in a day? I pick up.
"Hello?"
"I got great news!" he practically screams.
"What!?"
"I just heard- Morgan is admitting it was all a lie."
I gasp "No way."
"Yup" he laughs "Now go celebrate- you deserve it."
I don't even know what to say "Thank you so much."
"Hey it's what I do" and with that the phone call is over.

I don't even know how to react. Everything I went through with her was so hard. But I have hopes she will be out of my life forever. And if not I might actually have to get rid of her for good. Did I actually just think that? Ok whatever let's move on to happier thoughts.

I run downstairs like I had this morning but the only person in the kitchen was Ricky. And the perfect person I needed to tell. He went through this with me, and is always my #1.

I run into the kitchen, straight to where Banks is standing, and jump on his back.
"Oh, shit!" he exclaims.
I laugh and we both stand up.
"Oh my god..." he looks at me like he's understanding what happened.
I grin and nod.
He throws me over his shoulder and runs me into the living room where everyone is just yelling "My boy is cleared! The snake bitch is gone!"