19

xxxx pov

So that's how it is huh? Y/n and Taehyung are dating after everything he's done to her?! bitch not on my watch.

I love Y/n and even though I wasn't there for her when Tae hurt her, I always had feelings for her.  I would never have let her go through that hell she suffered because of Taehyung and now that I find this out I'm determined to make Y/n mine I don't care what it takes, I want her now.

Y/n pov

I feel so happy, so euphoric, I wake up to see my beautiful Taeby stroking my hair, "Good morning my love, did you sleep well?", he asked me, "Taeby waking up and sleeping with you next to me every morning and night I'll always be sleeping well", I told him and kissed him. Taehyung and I decided to tell the others today it's not good to keep it a secret from them they're basically our family so we are going to tell them. We went downstairs hands locked together until Taehyung spoke.

Tae pov

"Attention GUYSSS!!" they all turned to where me and Y/n are standing, "Y/n and I wanted to tell you that we are officially dating and when we are ready we will marry!!" I announced. We heard a few congratulations and Hobi whistling. Until Seokjin shouted "My son is growing" wiping his pretend tears.

I turned to look at xxxx and I couldn't figure out the emotion that was plastered on his face I expected he was going to be happy. However I didn't think much of it because he normally looks like that whenever he is sad or happy.

xxxx pov

It's true then... they're officially dating and now I'll have to take matters in to my own hands, I'm sorry Taehyung but I love Y/n the moment I stepped through that door but now that you have taken my chance I guess I'll have to take back what's mine.

No one's pov

The gang went to go and celebrate they ate their breakfast and decided to go to a theme park called Roseleisure Park, they had the most wild rides there but it seems like Jimin and Hoseok weren't too keen because they wanted to go to the arcade.

Y/n pov

When we had finally reached, I wanted to go on the Maxpower but it was shut so we went on the Roseaid coaster, we both sat at the front and I must admit it was quite scary, I was screaming and laughing whilst Taehyung had his eyes shut so he had held on to my hand tighter.

All of us sat on Rosesplash together it was a water ride but we didn't mind it, it was amazing and this time they had their eyes open due to having no heights however this time they enjoyed it.

After all that fun we went to go get fried doughnuts whilst Tae and I fed each other. I couldn't be any more happier with my future hubby next to me.

xxxx pov

Ughhh I couldn't stand seeing the both together it made me sick. It should be me not him.

(boi shut up)

Y/n pov

I kissed Tae after we had our fun day thanks to him and the guys, I seriously couldn't be any happier right now. When we pulled away, from the corner of my eye, I could see xxxx staring at us but when I looked at him he looked away it was so strange.

Time skip

Tae's pov

Y/n and I went upstairs whilst everyone was in their room minding their own business. I laid
Y/n on the bed and hovered above her. I kissed her passionately as I went down to her neck, sucking and biting on her leaving marks on her beautiful tanned skin.

I lifted up her top, only to be stopped by her, I looked up, "Tae I'm not ready, it's not right to do it now we're not married yet, sorry baby it just feels wrong to do it now". She got in to the covers, facing away from me.

I tilted my head I was so confused I got in to the covers and turned her around putting my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. I could see tears in her eyes, "Babydoll, what's wrong hmm?" I asked her, "I thought you're mad at me because I don't want to do it yet", I hugged her, "Oh baby, no, no way I'm not mad at you and never will I be mad at you, in fact I'm happy that you stopped me and let me know instead of continuing not knowing you're uncomfortable. It's okay babyy, I understand so please don't cry ok?", I wiped her tears then kissed her as her eyes were closing, "Goodnight Sweetheart", "Goodnight Taeby" she mumbled and drifted to sleep.

A/N- hehehe updated woohoo!!!!!

My Angels, do you guys have any idea who 'xxxx'  might be?

Hehe I'm going to leave you all curious😊💜💜💜

Bye Angels, thanks for being amazing💜💜💜💜💜💜

I love you my angels 🤍