Jimin's house....

Their eyes widened at what they saw, is this really his house. They walked and peeked through the window and saw nothing.

Jimin's pov

Fuck they found me, just how?!?! Time for plan B, back to my mansion. I grabbed Y/N putting sellotape over her mouth. She tried to scream but failed. We walked to the back door trying not to get caught. I finally got out whilst holding Y/n's wrist, we were walking without getting caught when suddenly, the leaves made a crunch noise.

Shit!

I sprinted whilst grabbing on to Y/n's hand, hearing running steps behind us. I finally reached the mansion and pushed Y/n in. I looked behind back to see anyone but it was empty.

No one's pov

They all stood behind a tree and peeked to where Jimin took Y/n. Until they all blacked out.

A few hours later

Namjoon's pov

I felt a sharp pain in my head, I tried to reach to it, but my arm got pulled back when suddenly I shot my eyes open to see and my members chained to the walls.

They were all awake, I spoke out, "Jin Hyung!", he looked to me, "Where are we and how are we going to escape?!", he was about to speak until someone unknown to us walked in.

No one's pov

He started to chuckle, looking at each of the terrified boys. "Thanks for letting me have Y/n, she'll be amazing for the brothel, a young beautiful virgin, she'll be worth a lot of money", he starts to chuckle again, until Taehyung spoke out, "You filthy bastard don't fucking touch her, when I fucking escape, I will kill both you and Jimin", he shouted.

The weird man starts to laugh again, "Haha dear boy, Jimin is innocent, him kidnapping Y/n was his idea, but he has no idea about selling her off", he told us.

He walks out and Taehyung shouts then cries.

Yoongi's pov

Fucking bastard!! How dare he sell off Y/n!! She's so precious and fragile we have to fucking get out of here. I frantically look around for something to unpick the lock, when suddenly something shiny was on the floor near my foot, I bring it closer realising it's the key, "Guys!!! It's the key!!!", finally unlocking myself free, I freed the rest of them, I looked at my hidden phone realising it was 1am, the bastard is probably asleep.

We made a plan, to find Y/n and Jimin. We opened the door realising it was unlocked, we walked around to hear whimpering, we all walked to the room and opened to see Y/n sat down on the bed crying.

No one's pov

Our eyes widened, "Y/N!!!", Taehyung loudly whispered, he ran up to her and hugged her tightly. They kissed, she hugged all of the members and Tae hugged her around her waist.

They walked out of the room, until they hear a door slam open, they ran in to a room and looked up to see a vent, Jin put Suga on his shoulders and opened the vent they were climbing in until the door slammed open

*GUNSHOT*

A/N- Who shot who?