51. Don't Judge Me

A/N: I'm back guys. Also, this chapter is rated 'S' for Smut with kinks sprinkled heavily on top so...fair warning.

Rin was incredibly annoyed with Yukio's attitude. He had been sulking all day about whatever it was that Shima had said to him the night before. He hardly spoke to anyone in the house or joined them for anything other than dinner, but he ate silently and excused himself as soon as he was done.

"Is...he okay?" Ling asked as he cleaned up after the twins, slightly concerned for the megane as he left his spot at the table. Rin scoffed at this, rolling his eyes at Yukio's temper tantrum. "He's pitching a fit because Shima said something he didn't like. Never fails." He replied. He handed Shen to Bon, standing from the table as well. "I'm gonna go talk to him; I'll come back for the dishes in a bit." He announced. Ling shook his head, assuring the raven that he could handle the cleanup on his own. Rin smiled, pecking the younger raven on the cheek before heading upstairs after Yukio.

#

"Fuck my life."

Shima let out a drawn out sigh as he slid into the limousine, adjusting his cuff links as his party slid in along side him. Needless to say that the flight to London was less than pleasant considering the passangers. Kinzo and Mugen hadn't stopped bickering since they first arrived at the airport and Amaimon tried to stab the pilot to death at least three times.

Even then as they made their way to their meeting, their nagging wouldn't cease. Mugen complied about having to wear a suit and Amaimon kept whining about being bored. Shima just wanted this to be over.

#

Rin entered the guest room without bothering to knock, glaring at Yukio as the brunette  lay face down on the bed like a stiff plank of wood. The raven closed the door behind him and plopped down onto the mattress.

"What did he say this time?"

"Nuffin'." Came the muffled reply. Rin rolled his eyes once more. "If it was nothing then why are you brooding?" Yukio lifted his head, brows knitted together like a pouting child. "I am not brooding. I'm thinking." He argued.

"Well your 'thinking' is starting to annoy everyone. C'mon, Yuki, you can talk to me."

The mole-faced twin groaned, rolling over to lay on his back.

"Okay."

"Okay. So tell me what's on your mind."

The brunette sat up, pulling his knees to his chest as a blush powdered his cheeks.

"W-Well...for the last few days, Renzo has been...different."

Rin raised a brow in question.

"Different how?"

"Just...the way that he is. He's been more...I don't know how to put it. Domineering?"

"Like how?"

Yukio cringed. Did he really have to say it out loud?

"He raises his voice at me. He's extremely bossy and kind of rough. He even offered to spank me."

Rin's expression morphed into one of intrigue. "Whoa. Has the way he's been talking to you changed?" He asked. Yukio explained how Shima was often  addressing him more like a spoiled child than a lover. He went on about how Shima's usually lenient behavior had switched into something more non-tolerant and even how he had started to grab Yukio  around the throat. Rin seemed to have all of the answers these days. Maybe he could gain some clarity from his brother.