Mommy, Where's Nana and Papa?

*3 years later*(p.s. They got married already)
Your POV: I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV and Justin came into the house from his morning run. The kids coming running into the living room and ran and hugged his waist.
Matthew & Melanie: DADDY!!!
"Hey you two." Justin said hugging them back.
Melanie: Ew, Daddy you stinky
We all laughed
"And I'm going to take a long hot shower and here's the mail babe." Justin said giving me the mail and ran u okk the stairs with Matthew and Melaine right behind him. I started looking through the mail.
"Bill,Bill,Bill,Bi- wait what is this." I said as I looked through the mail. It was a letter from a local rehab center with my mom's name on it, (Y/M/N)
(Y/M/L/N). I opened it and read it.

Dear Y/N, I am so sorry that we left and didn't leave a note telling you why. Truth is I really did love you and your father would beat me if I didn't do whatever he told me to do to you. I would cry every night and still to this day just thinking about how your father would beat you and rape you and make me watch and you would scream and fight and I couldn't help. Your father threaten to kill you and make me watch if I helped you and I am so sorry for putting my hands on you and not helping you but, I just didn't want you to die. I'm getting my life back together and I would love to see your beautiful face again. So, if you want to come and see me just come to the address on the envelope.

Love, Mommy

I finished reading the letter and I just burst into tears. I just thought back to how many times my mom had a bust lip or a black eye. Maybe she really did love me. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs.
Justin: Baby what's wrong
You: Just read the letter
He read the letter and hugged me.
Justin: Aww baby I'm sorry
I just cried into his shoulder.
Later that day I was putting my babies down for their nap and I read them a book.
You: The End. Ok you two get some rest
Melanie: Mommy wait
You: Yes Princess Mel
Melanie: Where's Nana and Papa
You: Well sweetie, Nana is in a good place and Papa is far away
Melanie: Well can I see them
You:We'll see sweetie
"Ok Mommy. Night,Night." She said drifting off to sleep.
I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch with Justin.
You: Babe can you pause your game for a second please I need to talk to you
"Yeah. Sure. What's up." He said pausing his game and turn facing you.
You: Mel just asked me where my parents were and if she could see them.
Justin: Well tomorrow if you want. We all can go see your mom. It's up to you
"Yeah that's a good idea." I said getting up from the couch.
"Hey where ya going." Justin said grabbing my hand.
"Upstairs to watch a movie." I said looking down at him.
Justin: Oh. Ok I'll be up in a minute
"Ok." I said leaning down for a kiss.
"Enjoy your movie." Justin said kissing me.
I got up to the room and got into the bed and put on a movie and slowly drfited off to sleep.