Seeing Her

Your POV: Today Justin and I decided to see my mother at the rehab center. I was going to bring the twins but I decided not to because I don't want them to see their grandmother like this. I want them to see her healthy and well not broken and sad.

"Do you think I should have brought the twins?" I asked during the drive to the rehab center.

"Babe I think it was better for them to stay with the nanny rather than them to a rehab center. I mean that no place for kids." Justin said grabbing my hand.

I nodded laying my head against the window.

We finally arrived at the center and were about go inside but something in my head was telling to turn around and go back home. What if she doesn't even want to see me? What if everything she wrote in that letter was a lie?

"Babe, you ok?" Justin asked

"Y-Yeah, just thinking that's all." I said giving him a little smile.

We walked and went to front desk.

"Hi welcome to Wellness Journey Rehab Center. What I can help you with?" Asked the nurse. "Hi we are here to visit (Y/M/N) (L/N)." Said Justin

"Ok may ask who you are to her." "Oh well I'm her daughter, (Y/N) (L/N)." I said looking at the nurse.

"Oh sweetheart your mother has been asking everyday. She thought you were not going come see her." The nurse said

"Oh I've been worried about her. Has she been doing well?" I asked

" When she first got here, she tried to hurt herself but we caught before she could. She couldn't handle being here or being away from you. She really loves you and cares about you a lot. My name is Maggie Rogers and I was her nurse when she gave birth to you so we got really close, she like a sister to me so I don't like see her like this and I can't imagine how you feel sweetheart."

I stood there listening to Maggie with tears running down my cheeks. Justin pulled me into hug and kissed my head.

"Hey everything is ok. She loves you so much. Now lets sign in and go talk her yeah?" Justin said letting me go to sign us in. I nodded and turned looking Maggie.

"Thank you so much for looking after my mom." I said

"Sweetheart that my job as her best friend but also as her nurse." She said giving me a hug.

We followed Maggie to the visiting area and sat down waiting Maggie to come back with my mom. Laying head on Justin's shoulder.

"Babe maybe this was a good decision. Thank you for coming with me." I said looking up at him.

"Your welcome babe I love you." He said looking at me.

"I love you too." I said leaning up kissing him.

"(Y/N)." I heard someone yell my name. I turned to see who it was, I saw my mom running towards me with tears running down her face. I stood up and hug her.

"Hi Mommy how are you? " I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm good babygirl how are you?" She said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I'm good mom. I missed you so much." I said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I missed you too babygirl. Who's this handsome young man here?" She said looking at Justin.

Justin stood up and held out his hand. "Hi Mrs. (L/N) I'm (Y/N)'s husband, Justin Blake nice to meet you."

"Sweetheart we don't shake hands in this family we're huggers." My mom said while hugging Justin.

"Um why don't we sit down we have a lot to telling mom." I said