I'M BACK BITCHES! ⚠IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ⚠

Um........i was kinda wondewing.......did you guys............um miss me????? Well................i kinda missed you guys too tho. I weally sowwy. Also anywhere I ask a question and also the poll please comment so I can know what you guys would like.
👉👈👀😇

I also was wondering if any of you are into kpop and/or kdramas?

💜

💜

💜

If so, I'm thinking about making a story or imagines (or both) slightly based on the kdrama "Itaewon Class."

A/N - btw if you haven't watched the kdrama yet you should it is so good

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

I'm thinking about making the story about one specific character from the drama which is Ma Hyun-yi played by Lee Jooyoung. The story will be gxg (girl x girl) so if you are not fond of stuff like that you are welcome find something else to read but I don't want any disrespectful comments towards me or anyone else in the LGBTQ+ community. If you read my book we love and respect anyone and treat them way we want to be treated PEROIDT.

 If you read my book we love and respect anyone and treat them way we want to be treated PEROIDT

(Lee Jooyoung) 💜🌈🌈🌈

a/n - She is so freaking beautiful omfg

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

And the imagines will be for each character in drama. And also some imagines will be gxg (girl x girl) also so again if you don't like it than don't read it read a different chapter. (not every character)

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Are you ok with story being awbw/awhw or interracial as whole? And some of the imagines being ambw/amhw or interracial as whole also?

Here's poll (kinda)

❤ Story

OR

💛 Imagines

OR

💙 Both

OR

💚 Interracial

OR

💜 Not Interracial

OR

💗 Whatever you want to it's your Wattpad page.