Chap.2~What Are These Feelings~

Baby's P.O.V. I woke up that nigh and went to check on Foxy to see how his first show went and what he thought. <Meanwhile in Funtime Auditorium > Funtime Foxy's P.O.V. My first show was amazing all the kids were surprised to see me and thrilled now it's night and now I can talk with everyone and finish the rest of the tour and get to know everyone more and maybe met some new animatronics. I can't wait to see what this night brings. Baby's P.O.V. Foxy was sitting on the edge of the stage in the auditorium and looked happy and that made me happy inside "Hey Foxy how was your first show?" I asked him "It was amazing the kids where surprised to see me and where all so adorable."he said It made me happy to see his first show was outstanding " This may sound weird but can I see your human form?"I asked "Sure you can."he said Then a cloud of pink smoke appeared and he was wearing : (A/N He is wearing what is in the image below.Back to the story.)

  He looks dashing in the outfit I could feel my face heating up so I turned around and said "Y-Your o-outfit i-i-is a-amazing

He looks dashing in the outfit I could feel my face heating up so I turned around and said "Y-Your o-outfit i-i-is a-amazing."I studded "Is everything ok Baby."he said I could feel his hand on my shoulder I blushed even more "Baby can I see your human form."he asked and so in a cloud of red smoke I was in my human form.(A/N Baby's human form is the picture at the beginning of the chapter and Baby is shorter the Foxy and yes I know in the game she is taller then him but this is my story and it makes sense later on.).
Funtime Foxy P.O.V. Baby you look amazing I said "T-T-Thanks."she stuttered so are we going on to finish the tour I asked "Ok first stop is the private room." She said and followed {In Funtime Foxy mind} ??? P.O.V. I will get out and he won't be able to do anything about it he won't know what hit him I will ruin him and nobody will ever trust him again. (Evil laughter) (Back to Foxy's P.O.V. and reality) "So we are here." Baby said when she opened the doors all of the animatronics were in their human forms.(A/N here is what all of the characters look like in there human forms names of the characters under the photos .)

)