Chap.6~A Change~

Baby's P.O.V. Ever since that night, Foxy has changed he's been more aggressive easily annoyed and isolates himself and doesn't hang out with us anymore I want to get to the bottom of it and find out what happened to him so I'm going to go visit him and get him to talk to me about what caused this and I'll take Ennard with me for help.                                                                           { Time skip to Foxy's room}                                 When we arrived I saw Foxy doing something but I don't know what F-Foxy what are you d-doing I stuttered out " Nothing important now what do you want?" he said, in an annoyed tone I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out you, me, and Ennard I said " Why would he want to hang out with you." Foxy said There was that weird voice change again. Foxy why do you isolate yourself from us and what changed you to be like this? I asked with sorrow in my voice " Maybe Foxy's always been like this but kept it hidden from you to gain your trust for a plan. I feel like that voice is up to something and why would Foxy keep a secret from us " How do you know if Foxy is tricking us?" Ennard asked, "Well let's just say I have been around Foxy for awhile." the voice said What does it mean by it has been with Foxy for awhile. I thought What do you mean by you have been with Foxy for awhile? I asked, " I have been with him for a couple of years." The voice said, " But still how do we trust you?" Ennard asked, " Well I know some of Foxy's darkest secrets but those aren't for me to give out and before I go my name isn't important and now I will let you talk to Foxy." the voice said, "What happened?" Foxy asked Oh we talked to this weird voice that said it has known you for years. I said, "Oh...well can you please leave I got to think about some things." he said, So Ennard and I left Foxy to think.                           Foxy's P.O.V.                                                                 Why did the voice have to come out and it is trying to get people to trust them.                             To be continued...                                                  Sorry, I haven't updated in a while I have been thinking of ideas for the story I may need suggestions. So comment some and this is not going to be a lemon just to tell you. Word count:424 words anyway bye my loves~