Chap.4 ~Truth Or Dare part 2~

<What happened in the last chapter> "Baby truth or dare." Ennard asked <Now> Baby's P.O.V. "Uhh...dare." I said, " I dare you to go in the breaker room with Foxy and make out for three minutes." Ennard said I felt like time stopped right then and I felt myself blush the redder than a rose.I looked over at Foxy he was also blushing so we both stood up and went to the breaker room and locked the door after we were both in there " S-So Baby I-I guess we have to d-don't we." He stuttered "o-ok let's do the dare." I said so I looked up at him and then we kissed I never thought this would happen but it did I feel so happy. Then when our lips weren't touching it had been one minute before are dare was over " So I-I wanted t-to say I've loved you since we first met and if you don't love me back I underst-" I was cut off by him placing his lips back on mine and then the words I wanted to hear " Baby I love you to." I was so happy the happiest I have ever felt and then we noticed it had been three minutes so we unlocked the door and went back to are spots in the circle both of us blushing like crazy. I checked the clock it was 5:50 am ten minutes before six am so we ended the game to all go back to our rooms to get ready for the morning and the shows tomorrow .   (In Foxy's mind)                                                    ???P.O.V.                                                                             So what Foxy was feeling is love. I can use that to my advantage in the future and get what I want and threaten him if he does not abide by me and harm the people he cares for.                  (Sorry for the short chapter I have ideas for future chapters and pay attention to the text it can help provide evidence who this is.) Word count:342 ~Bye my loves~