Miniature Modesty (A Yu-Gi-Oh! Yaoi Fanfiction)

A/N-Secrets: Here's something's entirely different. Yu-Gi-Oh! yaoi.
But it is different because I am joined by the beautiful, talented, super-kawaii ShatteredPrism! *applause* She's here to assist me in completing this new Mobiumshipping story! With our combined intelligence, vocabulary, and ability to conduct sexual scenarios, we shall deliver hot, sexy and fluffy Mobiumshipping!
___________________________________

"Atem, this is about the gayest thing we have ever done. And we've done a lot of homo crap together."

"This isn't for us. It's for our moms. We agreed on that, remember?"

"Still. Don't you think we could get them something better than flowers?"

"From what I know, every mother wouldn't mind a few flowers. It'll make the house pretty. And besides, we don't have enough money to buy them anything."

"Yeah we do."

"Eight bucks won't do us any good, dear."

"Says who?"

Atem Cuisinier chuckled at his fiancé - Yami Nakagomi - and handed him the woven basket of gardening tools. Then, looking from left to right, he pointed to an open field of yellow and violet wildflowers, dancing in the Spring wind. Yellow and black striped dots floated around and settled on the plants, buzzing mildly.

Oh yes. This is a perfect patch.

"Ugh," Yami's face scrunched up, "I hate bees."

"Alright, Monsieur Buzzkill. You can stand over there in the shade while I actually contribute to gathering the presents for our mothers. I wouldn't want you to get your hands dirty."

Smirking contently, Yami strolled under a fairly large cedar tree and leaned against the trunk, his smirk growing as he began to "examine" his future-husband in his thirty-five dollar Old Navy jeans.

"Tell me somethin', babe."

"Hm?" Atem grunted as he crouched down and inspected the patch of flowers that he desired.

"How come you got enough money for those jeans but not enough for a present for Mom?"

Atem looked up from the flowers and - for the longest time - didn't speak. Then he turned his head and answered straight-forwardly, "These are old."

"Yeah but they still hug that ass marvelously."

Atem couldn't help but laugh, "Is that what you think?"

"I don't need to think nothin' when I got proof right in front of me." Yami landed a hard slap on his fiancé's rear, earning an unnatural squeak from his throat.

Atem didn't even realize that Yami was behind him.

"Could you not do that?"

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting your botanist session."

"Shut up and help me dig up these flowers or I will tell your mother about the handcuff incident."

Yami's ruby pupils grew immensely at the mentioning. Groaning in defeat, he crouched beside his lover. "What do I do?"

"Take the shovel and find the patch you want. Make sure it's big enough, but not too big. We're sharing this basket."

Atem's fiancé groaned again and stood up, peering around for a decent patch of wee--er..flowers.

The milk-chocolate-skinned man smiled at a beautiful bunch of bright orange posies surrounded by lush, green grasses. "Perfect." He took the miniature shovel and began to poke at the base of the plants, delicately scooping them up from the Earth and placing them in the basket carefully. "Well, I'm done."