6

It was exactly 4 am in the morning and all the GOM except Kuroko were sitting in their 'hide out', which is a closet that belonged to Akashi. They were all having their 964th annual Kuroko fan club meeting where all the GOM discusses their current progress in trying to have a relationship with Kuroko.

"Since I am the president of this fan club, I shall start the discussion," Akashi said proudly.

"So how close is everyone with Kuroko? Any hugs? And if any of you had a KISS with Tetsuya I will personally dismember your body give it to dogs."

Everyone gulped in fear.

Kise rose his hand shakenly and stated, "I and Kuroko-cchi held hands while getting coffee!"

"Hmph I and Tetsu met a fan at the store and they took a picture of us. I can already hear the fans yelling 'Aokuro'"

"Well I and Kuro-chin were cuddling, but evil Mido-chin interrupted us."

"Not my fault you two wouldn't wake up." Midorima huffed.

"No, No Mido-chin was just jealous!" Murasakibara yelled childishly while pointing his finger at the *cough*  carrot.

"I was not -Canada!"

"Besides... I saw K-Kuroko n-n*ked."

The room was silent. Midorima instantly regretted saying that.

But surprising the red demon only smirked.

"You did Shintaro? Well I and Tetsuya did *bleep* things and his *bleep* felt so *bleep* and he looked so *bleep* and so what I did is *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*"

yep. that's the end of the
chapter.... and book

just kidding! HAppy eaRly APRIL fooooools!!!!!!!!

mkay mkay now back to the story.

{Real} Story:

the day after the concert.

It was currently 10 am and all the GOM members were all sleeping soundly. Akashi and Kuroko in their bed. Aomine and Kise sleeping in their bed too (not to mention snoring so loud). Murasakibara and Midorima were also sleeping in their bed too.

(A/N: That's right your author is a secret Murasakibara x Midorima shipper! HUUHEE hHEEE)

The most surprising of this development is that all of them including Midorima slept through their alarms.

Knowing it was the very special day of the month (more like year).

It was their rest day!

Usually, after very tiring concerts, their boss gives them a rest day, but sometimes the band doesn't even rest on their rest day. They would just use the day to finish any work, but not today. They were too exhausted to do any work.

But of course... someone just HAS to ruin their rest day.

The sounds of loud knocking filled the dorm.

"OI! KUROKO YOU SAID YOU'LL TRAIN ME. AND THE BOSS SAID YOU WEREN'T BUSY!!" A tall redhead was knocking furiously at the door and was too stubborn to stop.

And well... the knocking never stopped.

Kuroko tried to get up and answer the door, but Akashi just pulled him back into the bed. Kuroko was too tired to protest, so the teal head fell back asleep. Akashi smirked silently because his Tetsuya was in his arms.

Murasakibara was just sleeping through the noise. Midorima was pressing two pillows on his head while muttering things something along the lines of 'idiot', 'how are you this stupid', and 'get the hell out'.

my miracles. || knb fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें