9

a/n:

i know there is alot of kpop fans reading this book so i have a little self-promotion. i'm releasing a kpop fanfiction called, "Seduction" which is a bts fanfiction with V x RM. if you're interested pls check it out.

__________________________

mini disclaimer/ (please read)

None of the GOM member's band position, personality, and personal information is based of any other kpop or any other boy band. Though, I have based particular kpop songs or choreography on GOM's "music". Those songs and dance respectively belong to their respective owner.
___________________________

/flashback/

"I would like to renew my contract to (?) more years."

"Excellent choice, Tetsuya Kuroko."

___________________________

THE GOM GOSSIP

BREAKING NEWS

Kuroko Tetsuya, the lead vocalist of the GOM was admitted to Midorima Hospital last night due to extreme exhaustion.

657,895 comments

comments:

thisguy765: I wonder if he'll still be able to perform.

Ktetsuya💋: I hope Tet-Tet will be ok!

kissme888: Miracles fighting!

gomfan437: I swear their company is pushing them to hard.

akkashi2.0: I hope akashi will take care of this.

Midorido985: Dont they have a interview?

shithead69: who cares.

...

Kuroko was inside Midorima's father's hospital. Kuroko was asleep and placed in one of the private hospital rooms with security guards just in case a 'fan' or stalker tries to harm him.

A man with similar looks to Midorima, but was slightly taller was observing Kuroko and taking note of any stress that occurred to Kuroko. The GOM sat around looking at Kuroko and with occasional small glances to the clock.

The only sound in the room was the muffled voices of reporters and paparazzi clicking their camera's trying to find the latest 'scoop' on the GOM. They could hear the commands of the multiple security guards telling the people to back up, but the people wouldn't listen. Pure chaos is what they heard.

The doctor stayed focused and continued examining Kuroko. Looking at the monitors and Kuroko's body state.

Kuroko was... too skinny. It didn't take a doctor to see that. The nurses attached a feeding tube to Kuroko to add a few extra pounds, but it's still not enough. Kuroko lacks muscle. There was so much needed to be done.

The doctor finally put down his pen that recorded information on Kuroko. In response, the band members stiffened and sat up in their chair.

"Is...," the doctor corrected himself, "Was Mr. Kuroko Tetsuya's immediate family contacted?"

Aomine rose his hand in a somewhat awkward way, "Uh yeah... His older brother is on the way here now. His parents couldn't make it."

"All right, I understand." The doctor proceeded to take off his glasses to reveal his dark green eyes and scanned the group of young men.