whoop dee doo

aight yall, the last year was wild, lemme tell you.

this one dude i mentioned in one of the first chapters of this book has now become my best friend's boyfriend and he makes her so happy and like good for him bc otherwise he'd be ded.

i had a boyfriend from april to july of last year and jesus did i cry a lot when he broke up with me. 

one of my former friends started the rumour that her ex, who is one of my best friends, raped her during their relationship (after she broke up with him bc my ex introduced our friend group to my ex-coworker who she thought was hotter than her bf) bc she is a disgusting pos attentionwhore who couldn't live with the fact that his friends found it pretty uncool that she always talked shit about him behind his back and after i told some people how fucked up that is she threatened to report me to the police for defamation. 

said ex-coworker, who i thought was a really cool dude, turned out to be just as awful as his now girlfriend, spreading rumours about my april to july boyfriend, former friend's former best friend (who is now my best friend and i couldn't imagine a better best friend), me, my ex who i am still friends with and basically everyone. he also molested me and another friend of mine and no one gives a shit about it. former friend heard of this from my ex who was told by other friend who was molested and i told our (former friend, ex, ex-coworker, former friend's ex, etc.) current boss at the youth centre about it bc it happened after an event there and she fucking ignored it and made fun of other friend for reporting ex-coworker. so former friend asks me for a talk during a party at my ex's house and apologises to me in tears bc she didn't believe best friend and me six months earlier when we told her that ex-coworker aka her bf was being an ass and talking smack about her and since she worked as a volunteer at the youth centre for a year and got along really well with the boss, she told me that she'd take care of ex-coworker getting fired by her and actually made a plan to break up with him. shit never happened. he's still working there and i just don't sign up for event anymore bc ex-coworker is the current volunteer and responsible for the lights most of the time and i really couldn't stand running into him. like, fr, guys. i was actually this close to getting raped by a guy who i thought was my friend and he was drunk out of his mind and our FEMALE boss actually stood up for him bc "he'd never have done it if he would've been sober, how can you actually hold that against him?" i am so angry.

on the bright side, i saw kraftklub live twice in 6 months and i'm going to see fall out boy in two weeks in hamburg.

also, i am currently in love with a boy, but since it's me, i'll probably just end up being the one before the one again, ugh. 

oh, and i got my driver's license in july 2017 and in december i got my first own car. 

i think that was kinda it, like, my life is not that exciting, it mostly consists of coffee with my best friend, netflix and chill with love interest aka friend with benefits, binge-drinking or binge-working.

OH, i turned 21 on march 23rd and i had myself a nice lil harry potter party and it was great, i honestly love my friends