° I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE? °

12:00 am

Yeah right so your telling me to confess to her? Hell no I'm not like you Chan hyung I'm not that brave when it comes to girls. Hyunjin was having a conversation with his hyung through the phone even though when his room was two rooms apart from his. He was about to say something when he suddenly heard a light knock and violent scratching on his balcony door. 

H-hyung i-i'll b-be ri-right back I just n-need to check something. He ended the call and went to check what's causing that knock and scratching on his balcony door all about. Chills went down his spine and sweat starts to run down his forehead. He touched the knob and he was pandering whether to open the door he was so scared horrible thoughts were running on his mind and he decided to finally open the door. And he saw a black and bloody cat his eyes widened at the sight he was seeing.There was a bloody girl across their house and she was smirking creepily and the girl waved her hands at him.

Creeped out on what he saw t'was he was at the verged of crying this litteraly scared him to death without hesitation he sprinted out of his room and banged his hyung's room

Hyung Igeo bwayo!! He banged Woojin's door and he could hear his hyung unlocking his own door angrily.

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME AT THIS HOUR?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SLEE- His own words were cut off and his eyes immediately softened when he saw a fragile boy looking at him with tears in his eyes.

H-h-hyung I-i s-saw a-a girl o-outside s-she was s-smiling at me e-evily hyung I'm s-scared!. Hyunjin was so scared that his own legs gave up on him he was at the floor crying.

     *Woojin's Point of View*
I can't believe what I was hearing I'm not the only one who can see the girl across the street.I've been seeing her since we moved here at first I just ignore what I saw. Until I kept on seeing her every night. I don't what to do should I tell them what I was seeing, me hearing that hyunjin was seeing what I was seeing made my blood boil from fear.

Hyunjin-ah everything's going to be ok you're not the one who's only seeing her we ALL can see what your seeing. I was comforting him I kept on pating his back saying everything's going to be okay well my question is will it be really ok?

                        °°°°°°
*Next morning No one's P.O.V*
  The boys are sitting on their own couch staring directly at the black television screen they woke up feeling horrible they can feel that the atmosphere was so dense and awkward they all woke up in the middle of the night hearing two boys crying. They were all confused on what's happening they asked the older one who had his fist tightened in a ball.

Woojin hyung what happened in here why are you both crying?. Chan was the first one who asked Woojin. He could sense that something is definitely not right.

H-he also can see the girl across the street she manifested to him awhile ago he knocked on my door and told me everything. Woojin chocked at his own words he doesn't know why he was crying maybe because he was scared of what will happen to his brothers. Sure they aren't related by blood but he treated them as if they were his own brothers.

I think we should move to a new place were not safe here anymore this place is making me dizzy I always feel like I'm being watched. Minho stated he felt uncomfortable ever since he stepped inside this house.

I agree with his decision! They all said in unison exept for jeongin he had a dream that the girl will follow them were ever they go.

Hyung I had a dream that she will follow us where ever we go I'm scared I don't want to die!! The youngest of them started panicking he paced back and forth through the dark hallway of their own house until seungmin grabbed his shoulders and told him.

Jeongin-ah calm down dreams are just dreams they won't come true don't worry she won't follow us we will make sure that she won't follow us. Seungmin grabbed the maknae's shoulder and hugged him. He could feel that the boy 1 year younger than him slowly relaxed his body and he slowly let go of him.

Gomawoyo hyung I'm sorry I just don't know what to do I was so scared to death. Jeongin smiled at seungmin flashing his cute braces.

We should all rest I'm tired and scared. Felix was standing there staring at his room he wasn't sure if he could sleep well horrible thoughts were running in his mind.

I'm sure that were all scared but what ever happens we will always stay together. Changbin told them he was actually trying to at least lighten up the mood.

He's right we won't leave anyone behind we will face this together. Jisung told them and smiled at them after all it's his job to make them happy even if the aura is uncomfortable for all of them.

Guys let's sleep and let's talk about this matter tomorrow but for now let's say our goodnights too each other and I hope we'll sleep well. Chan told them and helped his two friends standup they were still sobbing at the hallway floor.

Let's all sleep inside my room it's big enough for the nine of us to fit I'm sure we all can't sleep in our own rooms alone come on let's sleep were all exhausted. Minho told everyone and lead the way towards his room.
They've set up a bunch of sleeping bags at the floor and went to their own dream Land.

Before they went to their dream Land Chan whispered.

LET'S FACE THIS TOGETHER.