°MYSTERIOUS PHONE CALLS°

Chan can't take it anymore so he asked his members what it's on their own minds.

Guys we've been staring at the blank television screen for so long tell me what's your plans? Chan told them he can't take it any more not that he was angry at them.

Hyung I think we're not safe here anymore every night I kept hearing things. Jeongin the youngest of them told them he was so scared if what will happen to them.

Jeongin-ah what are you hearing? Wooji the second eldest of the group asked him.

I kept hearing things like someone whispering near my ears and also someone knocking inside the closet. He told his Hyung chills were running down his own body.

Same! But except for the whispering instead of that every time I want to pee I can't even move my own body I felt like someone his holding me down. Hyunjin told them it happened to him recently but he never told his Hyung just become they might make fun of him.

Changbin-ah you've been so quiet lately is there something wrong? Minho asked changbin who was sitting there like a statue.

Recently I kept receiving this mysterious phone calls I think its a little girl speaking through the phone her voice is so creepy I can't help it, it keeps on repeating in my head I don't know what to do. His voice was now shaking and sweats started running down his forehead.

* Changbin's P.O.V *
Aigoo I'm so tired I want to rest for just 30 minutes. I mumbled to myself suddenly my phone started ringing it was a unknown caller without hesitation I answered the call.

Caller: you guys can't run away from me I will kill all of you! I'll give you a hint about me I'm  a psychopath oppss.. not just a psychopath but a murderer!

Changbin: Who is this?! Is this a fucking prank?! This isn't funny I'll report you too the police if you do stop this bullshit!

Caller: Oh? Changbin oppa is mad? Aigoo mianhe oppa but I'm not kidding reporting me too the police won't do because I'm already dead! The caller hung up the phone I just stood there frozen not knowing what to do.

I can't loose them their my family  I'll fight for them. Changbin told himself his friends are the only family he has after his parents left him in an orphanage.

* end of his P.O.V *

That's what happened? but I think that was just a prank guys even if it's true let's fight it together. Chan encouraged them his phone suddenly rang and it was a unknown caller also and he turned it to a loud speaker.

Hi chan I'm here at your door now! Hide from me while you still have time oh look at the window I'm here! Look look look! The unknown caller told chan and they all looked at the window and saw a little girl holding a knife.

W-what do you want from us?! Chan was so weak and he started to stutter he can't believe what he was seeing.

I just want to play a game with you guys! But I see your not ready yet ummm.... I'll give you 2 minutes to hide chan or else you know the consequence. The little girl told chan she was so happy with their actions she loved seeing them scared that motivated her to kill them.

W-wha-what k-kind of g-game? Felix asked through the phone.

Oh hi felix! It's called hide and seek I'm really obsessed with this game! She told Felix who was afraid of the consequence.

Now let's start shall we? The young girl ask the frozen group of lads.