°HIDE AND SEEK°

* MINHO'S P.O.V *
Okay change of plan let's play with her just be safe ok guys? I told them and I could hear the girl starting to count down. And we could hear violent knocks from our front door I told them to hide while I open the front.

Now let's start this shitty game of yours! I opened the door and I saw nothing and someone tapped my shoulder and I saw the little girl.

Run minho run! The girl told me and she raised her knife in the air but before she could stab me I dodge it and ran upstairs to hide.

You think you can run away from me well think again! I'll kill all of you. I heard the girl shout downstairs and I run into mine and jisung's room to hide I locked the door behind me and I hid inside the closet.

I hope you guys are all safe please be safe. I mumbled but suddenly I heard someone screaming and I assumed that scream is from hyunjin.

No! Please don't kill me I'm begging you don't don't! And I could hear a loud thud.

* Hyunjin's P.O.V *

I was hiding inside my room when I door opened and the girl looked at me in a creepy way and she walked towards me and stabbed me I was begging her not to kill me but she didn't listen and continued to stab me.

I-I'm w-watch you guys from up above. And with that darkness took over my weak body.

* back to minho's P.O.V *
One by one I could here the others shout in pain and here I am hid inside the closet while crying I don't know what to do I couldn't even protect them from that evil girl.

This is all a dream minho this is all a dream. I assumed myself and the closet door suddenly opened and I saw the girl standing in front of me smiling at me.

 I assumed myself and the closet door suddenly opened and I saw the girl standing in front of me smiling at me

Minho dear are you scared? She asked me with sarcasm I just nodded my head.

Aww.. poor thing don't cry~ She caressed my face using the knife she was holding and she smirked at me.

W-what did Y-you do t-to them I was so weak and I started to stutter and my knees gave up on me and and I fell on the ground the girl crouched in front of me and told me.

Goodnight minho sleep well! And with that she stabbed me multiple times I kept on screaming and she just continued on what she's doing. And I closed my eyes and let her do her work after all I couldn't do anything.