•1•

"Yoongi, I'm tired having to come save you every time you get in an argument with people." SeokJin stressed, parking his car in his friend's driveway. It was a warm summer night and the two planned to stay out until the morning but someone was about to receive a black eye from the bartender. So they left the club early, so much for a fun Friday night.

"If he wouldn't have taken so long, I would have been too drunk to talk. In other words he-"

"Don't start with the he/she started it again." His friend sighed, hearing that for the third time that day. And yes she, those of the opposite gender were not safe from the pale boy's potty mouth.

"I'm just speaking my mind." Yoongi mumbled as he crossed his arms and angrily sulked in his seat like a kid after being scolded by his principal.

"Maybe speaking your mind isn't always the best idea." Jin said cautiously. "Have you noticed that it never works out for you?"

Yoongi's face lit up with anger, the previously pale pigment to his skin blazing with red and burning at the surface.

"Stop trying to fucking put me outside then!" He aggressively unbuckled his seatbelt. "I question if you're really my friend Jin, because if you were you wouldn't be trying to change me." He threw open the door and stepped out, slamming the door back hard enough to rattle the partially cracked window before storming up to his front door and forcing himself inside.

There he knew he could never be judged for who he was or how he acted. After all, he lived alone. Jin believed that it would be smarter if he stayed with someone since his social skills were basically non existent, however after living with Yoongi for a week to test the waters, he instantly lost that thought.

Yoongi insulted him about the smallest things, from the fact that his pink robe made his head look small to how weird it was for a grown man to need to listen children's lullabies to fall asleep. And he blamed the whole thing on his lack of coffee that morning, but Yoongi never drank coffee. Even though the insults were thrown between the hours of 6pm and 8pm. Aka the only hours that Yoongi was truly up for human contact.

So now, as Yoongi showered and prepared for bed, Jin convoluted a plan that would either make or break his friend.

He was going to hire a life coach.