|Gene X Sasha| •Wild Love•

Art by: Autumnblez

Play Song

Sasha's sister is going to be the badass of this chapter.

Mature warning

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

☆○o.:*"Phoenix Drop High"*:.o

Sasha sighed as she slid down her front door, she just saw her boyfriend kissing another girl. Tears flowing down her cheeks as her mascara fades down her cheeks, making her look miserable.

She screamed as more tears fell down her eyes, the moment going back to her. She pulled her hair in frustration as she screamed again, clutching her shirt as tears started to fall on her jeans.

"SASHA?!" Her sister screamed, running up to her sister and bending down and hugging her tightly.

"What happened?!" Her worried sister asked, her heart breaking at the sight of her younger sister in this horrible state.

"J-Je-Jenny.... h-he-he he." She then cried again.

"Don't tell me that your boyfriend-"

"EX! HE'S MY EX! THAT IDIOT CHEATED ON ME!" Sasha screamed, her screams were muffled since her head was buried in Jennifer's shirt.

"Shh.... calm down, c'mon." Jennifer said and helped her stand up, helping her up the stairs and to her room.

"C'mon, go change and sleep. We'll talk tomorrow." Jennifer said soothingly, kissing her sister's forehead then left the room.

She walked back into her room and saw her phone ringing.

"Aaron, hey!"

"Hey Jenny, how's everything?"

"Horrible, my sister's boyfriend cheated on her."

"That's horrible, guess she needs my girlfriend's 'amazing' advices."

"Heh, yeah. I remember talking to Aphmau about my ex coming back, I took her advice and it worked."

"Trust me, Sasha will need it. I have to hang up, Aphmau's coming over."

"Don't try anything, jk jk, bye!"

Jennifer hung up and walked over to her sister's room and saw her asleep with her phone next to her, Jennifer took her phone and it went off.

It was a message from Xavier, Sasha's ex.

Babe❤️❤️❤️
Babe please, can we meet tomorrow? I went to explain everything.

Jennifer growled and opened the phone, she blocked his number and deleted the contact, including all the messages.

"I'm coming over tomorrow and I'll show how it feel to cheat on my sister, Mongrel."

~~~<•><•><•>~~~

"Jenny you don't have to-"