Chapter Two

When I finally awoke I groaned as pain filled my arms and felt dizzy when I sat up. My strength was gone and my throat was dry. I heard many foot steps walk into the room to see blurry figures of my two brothers standing by the doorway and Luka.

"Darling, your awake, we were all worried." Luka said walking quickly over and kneeling down next to me as I moved my legs off the edge of the couch to the cold, dark wood floors.

"We all were worried about you Silvia, Luka told us everything that you had told him and more." Stefano agreed as Luka handed me a glass of water.

"Grazie for worrying about me, but I feel well enough to go back and attended to my business if you will excuse me." I smiled slightly as I tried to stand, but pain filled my arms and my knees felt weak so I grabbed my arm wincing as I sat back down.

"You are not going back out there until you fully recover, you've been out for three days." Luka protested as he set a calm hand on my leg.

"Sorry for what has happened Silvia, but I have to leave to go do, uhhhh things." Marcello said from where he stood in the doorway.

"What could you possibly be doing that is more important than family? I asked

"I just have some un-finished business to attended to." Marcello said nervously.

"Probably to seduce more puttanas like your wife Ava!" I shouted at him from across the room. I could see the fury in his eyes as he gave me a death stare. Marcello then stormed off, out of the room and out of the house and somehow I felt satisfied.

The moment Marcello walked out the door everyone was scolding me like a child.

"You shouldn't be teasing Marcello, I know you were only joking, however he is actually going through a lot and he doesn't need you to make it worse." Stefano shook his head.

"My apologies, I was never informed of Marcello's problem. What is he going threw?" I asked curiously

"Sadly he has ignored to tell me that much." My brother told me.

••••••••••••••••••

"I need to go finish what I have started." I whined as I tried to stand, but Luka denied so I just sat there.

"Give yourself a break, me and Stefano are going to go look for clues ." Luka insisted standing up and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"What makes you think I will not try to do that myself when you both leave?" I smirked crossing my arms and leaning back.

"Stefano and I have arranged for someone to stay here and keep an eye on you to make sure you do not even try." Luka said taking a few steps back and mimicked my mouth and arm gestures.

If Luka and Stefano have arranged for that dog Kenway you watch over me, I will hurt them myself.

Luka looked over at my brother and as they exchanged head nods Stefano moved aside from where he was leaning on the door way and stood near Luka just as another person entered the room. Their head and face was covered with a hood. This un-identified person was skinny, slightly muscular , and slightly tall. It was a girl. This person was a girl. She didn't speak, and was silent, she seemed to move with the shadows.

In the past we grew up being both novices at the same time, but the years have been kind to both of us. Me and this girl have been friends ever since the day we met. She was equally matched with me in skill, however we both have trained at different speeds and have gotten stronger since. I know who she is.

"bentornato amico (welcome back friend) ." I smiled standing up with Luka's supporting arm

"Grazie, glad to be back, I never came back since the incident at the market a while back, but when the Adiviche family needs me I am always willing to be of service, just like you would for me." She answered calmly

"I really am glad to have you here Celia."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

I do apologize for the length of this chapter, longer ones are to come but. I think I did pretty good with the suspense. Who else didn't expect to have Celia appear. She's sort of been a side character and I apologize but I do make up for it later hopefully. Now we have a few more suspects..... Who do you think kidnapped the youngest Adiviche? :) Anyway, just a few notes. We all know about Silvia and Luka's happy romance, and of course the always and forever rude brother Marcello, but what about everyone else? Stefano is of course wise, and Silvia's father is a master assassin but what about Celia and her family? Has she finally taken on the last name Auditore? What's going to happen when the two best friends are reunited?