New beginning

I sat on my California king bed, and looked around my room. I fell back on my bed, then groaned slowly untangling my legs. I looked at the faint scars on my wrist from my rough past. A light knock on my door stopped my train of thought.

my oldest brother Chase slipped in. "hey, how's it going." he whispered, worry clouding his eyes.

"fine" I replied sending him a fake smile.

"that total BullShit, I know you're smile, and that is not the famous River Phoenix smile." He said sternly.

He's right, my real smile shows my white, braces covered teeth, and my eyes light up, and every and anyone around me can't help but smile too. I looked down knowing what he was thinking. "Anyway tomorrow's your first day at the school." he said excitedly. " So I suggest you go to sleep now." He finished walking out trying to sound more 'Parental' .

I looked at my digital clock that read, 11:20.

I crawled up the top of the bed and curled up.

suddenly my mind started to wonder to my family.

Chase is Twenty-six, and the oldest of my brothers , Parker and I's Guardian, ever since my parents' died.

Trent and Trevor are twenty-two, and always have a girl under their arms.

Then Parker is the baby of the family at 16

but I don't know what I am to the family.

You see all my brother's look alike, with dark, blonde hair,and hazel eyes, but me? I have jet-black hair, and bright green eyes. Chase always says I'm the spitting image of dad, so I guess I could say they look like mom. I wouldn't know though.

with that i fell asleep.

( 0----0 )

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I bolted up, a face painted with worry. My wide eyes landed upon Trent and Parker with pot on their head, and wooden spoons, and pans in their hands.

It took a while for my mind to put two and two together, but once it did I gave them the coldest, darkest, death glare. They ran out of my room so quickly.

slowly I crawled out of bed, and stripped off my pajamas as I walked into my bathroom. I took a quick shower, and walked out smelling like lavender.

I quickly searched through the box labeled clothes for something to wear. I ended up throwing on a blue and white striped over-sized sweater with some gray skinny jeans and my black combat boots.

I quickly ran around my room grabbing my stuff, then running down the stairs and grabbed the keys to the jeep knowing everyone had already left.

I reached the campus in five minutes.

I parked then hopped out my car. Then i started my walking to the the front office doors, or at least tried too. You see my life can't be so simple. It just had to happen to me that cliche seen were I trip over air, and with my luck I tripped and fell on some one.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I'm just so-" My breath caught in my throat when my eyes landed on the guy I feel on.

I swore my ovaries exploded. He was just so HOT. Then my phone went off.

Blasting the stupidest song that I had ever gotten on my phone. Birthday cake by Rihanna.

all you could hear was

' It's not even my birthday, but he wanna lick the icing off. I know you want it in the worst way. Can't wait to blow my candles out. He want that cake, cake, cake......'

DOUBLE HUMILIATION!

"WOW, how can someone embarrass themselves so much in a matter of 5 minutes." a high pitched girly, like Barbie said.

"by dressing like that." another bitchy voice says.

I could feel the sting of the tears that were about to spill, but I wouldn't let them see me cry.

I basically ran, into the front office, and made my way to the councilors. Ignoring the lady behind the desk telling me something that I obviously wasn't gonna listen too.

"hey, Ms. Haggle. " I said breathy.

"hey sweetie, do you have a question?" she asked with a giant smile.

"um yeah, do you have a dance room? I asked looking down. Once she told me I was about to zip out when she said.

" Oh and would you mind telling your brother he still has a few papers to fill out."

I nodded and basically ran to where to the dance studio. I opened the door to a fully equipped dance studio, Mirrors surrounded the whole room, and on the far end there were the doors to the dressing rooms.

I rushed in and changed into more comfortable loose clothes, and sneakers.

I plugged my phone into my small speaker, and placed it on shuffle. I stood in front of the mirror and smirked once I heard what song had started to play.

-----

I was walking down the hall with a few of the guys to our lockers, we passed the dance room and I thought I saw someone in there so I stopped and looked in through the little window on the door. I was right there was a girl in there dancing, then suddenly she started to move more exotic. Then I saw her face in the mirror it was that girl that fell on me.

"Damn, that's straight up sexy." my best friend, Axel said.

I opened the door and out blasted Strip by Chris Brown, that explained her dancing.

"holy shit," one of the guys said a little to loud. She stopped and looked at us, her face was a bright red. Now I'm not gonna lie, She's hot as hell.

"well are you gonna say something or just stare?" she asked us her voice thick with a British accent.

Which added to my attraction to her.

"gurl, you know you want some of this." Jeff said pointing to his crotch

she bursted out laughing. When she sobered up she introduced yourself.

"Well, I'm River." she said gathering her stuff.

"I'm Jessie, and they don't matter." I said to her.

"well Jessie and they don't matter bye." she finished walking into the dressing room, then the bell rang.

-----------