Unexpected

River POV

Kayse left soon after arriving, but no without a kiss from Parker.  Chase, Trent, Trevor and I kept teasing him nonstop. 

------

It's Saturday, cause well Parker and I started school on Friday.  

I was laying in my warm bed, editing the video I shot last night. Look don't judge I was far too lazy to get out of bed.  

*ding dong* 

Ugh, I didn't want to get up. "Parker! get the door!" 

"Already on my way." He replied rushing down the stairs. 

Wow, Parker, actually wanting to get up and do something, this must be something special. Which means it's most likely Kayse. 

editing or brother's business, editing or brother's business?

I can't miss this. 

I walked out my room with my camera whispering. 

"hey my little guppies, it's Detective river time. So Parker may, or may not have a gal friend. She might be here right now. Follow me but we have to be quite though." 

I tiptoed down stairs only to get a perfect view of Parker and Kayse kissing, but I can't let them have a child before me so.......I decided to break them up. 

"OMFG! are you guy's dating already? I knew it! Parsey all the way!" I screamed jumping up and down

"come on Kayse, let's go get breakfast before my brothers come down." 

He was completely red, it was so adorable. I looked into my camera and smiled. 

"Guys, so if you have any younger siblings this is what you're supposed to do. Embarrass the shit out of them." 

I  started my way up the stairs talking about how cute they were, when I heard. 

"hey Prickers, you got any poptarts?"  I turned to see a smirking Jessie leaning on one of the porch columns. 

"What are you doing here?" I frowned. 

"I'm in charge of my Lil sis's care, ain't I?" 

"God-sister dipshit, I don't want to be related to you and you're infected self." I heard Kayse say. 

I ran down the stairs to she her, getting on my brother's bike handle bars. 

"Whatever smartass, go fuck your prick boyfriend." Jessie muttered. 

after that Kayse jumped down and walked over to him "you wanna say that to my face?" 

"No ma'm." Jessie replied trying to make himself small, then rushed off the his car. 

Kayse skipped off back to Parker, hopping on the bike handle. 

"Damn, never seen a guy so scared he basically pissed himself." I turned to see Trevor, He's right she easily had him running with his tail between his legs. 

This May just come in handy, and I got the whole thing on video. Mwahahaha! 

"River, you do know that you're just in a shirt, outside, and that guy is staring at you?" he asked me , then shouted. "Aye, keep your eyes to yourself, she's got four brothers!

"eh." I shrugged. "anyway, I'm gonna change and go jogging." 

"be safe" 

----