1

"RINGGGGGGGGGGG" The alarm of the bank ranged loudly, enough to deafen me and Jimin, holding the huge bags filed with gold bars and tons of cash. Jimin was covering me to the car. "Go!" He shot the last guard and that was my key to move. It has been 6 years since the school killing thing I did. I am lucky to have him, we are currently the Number.1 most wanted criminal on the list. But because of our great cover, they never found out. We got on the van and Jimin sped away from the empty bank. "That was intense.." I took off my mask and wiped off my sweat. "Security still bad as shit." We both laughed. We reached our house, it was a giant mansion. We did build a company and it was the top in the US. We wasn't planning to move back to Korea anytime sooner, that company made us alot of money and along with the money we stole. We consider ourselves rich.

We have a party to attend to later, Jimin was in the shower, and I was struggling to zip up my dress. It is a beautiful colour, crimson red. And the fabric is the most finest. "This fucking zip.." I was about to rage when someone went behind me and zipped it up. Hugging me after. "Beautiful as ever." He said that everytime and it always get me to blush. "T..Thank you.." He smiled and gave me a kiss. "Time to go beautiful~"

(The dress)

We arrived at the most expensive hall in US. Many rich individual is in the building, body guards everywhere as well. "Oh look! Taehyung is there! Wait for me dear~" Jimin went over to his bestfriend, Taehyung which moved to US and actually became rich? Wow that's impressive..

Author POV

[A/n: ok um... I am going to reuse all the names that are the victim that died. Because I am not Korean and idk that much Korean names :) ]

"Long time no see, Nari." Jennie went over to Nari, taking a sip of wine. "Oh hey." Awkwardness surround them. "I heard you moved with Jimin to US after the death incident?" Looking at Nari with curiosity. "Yea.. it is quite dangerous and we found a company to work in as well." Jennie laughed. "Well done then, being the top richest isn't that easy, even though I already came from a quite rich family." Nari smirked. "You came with Taehyung isn't it?" She gave a nod. "We became a couple after you and Jimin left. Then decide to go to US."

It was nice for Nari to meet Jennie. They became friends quite quickly. From afar you could see Jimin having fun with his old pal, Taehyung the alien. Sitting by the bar, lucky that she got Jennie to talk to. Alot of stuff happened in school when they are gone. The whole school was forced to close down because of the death rates. Parents are afraid to sent their child to that school. Even though the killer already left. The principal after went crazy, started gambling and lose all his money and house. After that he went to rape girls. What disgusting creatures. Each of Jimin's friend got their own company. But just that it was in Korea instead. Nari was thinking that maybe they should go back to Korea and visit them for a bit.

The party ended perfectly. Nari wanted to talk to Jimin about going to Korea. Their business is only controlled by Nari, Jimin is just a Co-Owner that no one meet yet. They were particularly safe. They got into their fancy limo. Nari was quite nervous. "Hey-" They both said that at the same time, Jimin laughed abit. "You first" Nari played with her fingers, "Do you think... Perhaps... We can go back to Korea?" Jimin's eyes lit up, "I was about to ask you that! And of cause we will go back! Can't wait to meet the rest of them!" Nari giggled at Jimin's childish action as their driver drive them home.

~

Nari was standing on the balcony, the night sky with beautiful tall building was marvellous. Someone suddenly hugged her from the back, from the warmth she knew it was her chim. She giggled. "Close your eyes and turn around" Jimin instructed. "What are you gonna do?" Nari's heart is full of curiosity. Can't even wait 2 second to see what Jimin is gonna give her. "Open your eyes."
....

In front of your eyes was a red Rose in a glass dome. He knew you like roses, these kind cost alot. But you never know he will get that for you, you slowly took the glass dome carefully and looked at it with awe.

 But you never know he will get that for you, you slowly took the glass dome carefully and looked at it with awe

"Thank you so much!" Nari placed the rose at the bedside table and fling herself on to him. Kissing him to thank him for his action. And he caught her and kissed her as well.

 And he caught her and kissed her as well

(Not gonna choose real image 😂)

~

They went to sleep after, the light from the glass dome is still shining, lighting up Nari's life as well. Jimin snaked his arm around her waist and hugged her tight afraid that he will lose her. Taking their time together, never would have think of the day that the separated from each other.

~

"BANG"

A Gun shot was heard.

Jimin was not beside Nari.

"Shit."

Nari grabbed her gun.

The door was locked.

"Shit!"

Nari pulled on the lock.

She banged on the door.

Police siren is heard.

The door slamming was heard.

She went towards the window.

To see Jimin in cuffs.

He looked towards you.

Smiled.

"I'm sorry." he mouthed.

Nari felt her knees becoming weak.

She fell to the ground.

Tears came down.

"Don't go."

She punched the glass.

"Why are you arresting him!"

Punched the glass again.

"Why are you all doing this!"

Punched the glass again.

The window cracked.

Her nuckles bled.

Slammed the window.

To see Jimin being taken away.

The only thing she have is the rose.

"I love you..."