7

Nari was in her room, thinking about what happened yesterday. She was happy that she at least hugged him. Just that small thing could already make her happy, somethings she feels that she was in a enclosed space. But he saved her out. Someone knocked on the door and asked her to go for dinner. It was Jungkook obviously, Jungkook wanted to live with her since he was a lonely single dude surviving with porn. Nari went out to the dinner room, wearing her sweater that says "Fuck all this"

"Nice sweater, Princess" She looked over at the smirking Jungkook. Lately she has also been a horny person, but she knew she could not do it with Jungkook because of Jimin, so she deal with her herself in her way. But Jungkook wasn't helping at all as well, calling her by pet names that was created by Jungkook, it just turn her on... alot. Because Jimin called her that as well and she could not stop having dirty thoughts every now and then. She just could not help it, she wished she could have dine something more yesterday, instead of hugged. But what can she do? She was at a party where everyone is attending, they could have been busted. And the ending could be very very bad. But she still enjoyed the little action they had yesterday. Coming back to the real world, she was just stabbing her fork into the meat and looking off into space. Jungkook took his chance and slapped her on her head. "Yah! Pabo, eat your food!" He picked on a slice of meat and stuffed it into her mouth and laugh cutely, "You piece of sh-" Jungkook cut her off again by stuffing a spoonful of rice into her mouth. "HAHAHAHHA!" He laughed so hard that he looked like he was choking badly. Nari rolled her eyes at Jungkook's silly behavior, wondering if he was still a 21 year old man, or is he 3 years old? It remains a myth. (He is still cute thoo uwu)

Nari annoyingly chewed the food that was in her mouth, sweet and salty tastes slowly melt into her mouth, she could smell something else as well, Jungkook's cologne. One thing about Jungkook is that he loves expensive stuff, just like his other friend, Taehyung. Taehyung likes Gucci shits and Jungkook like Chanel stuff just like Jimin. Sometimes they really act like each other. It makes Nari fall for both if them, and yes she did fall for both of them, quite a sad news. But she just continued eating her food.

Jungkook was playing overwatch and he was cursing everywhere he goes with that darn laptop, cursing out that player who always killed him and ended his kill streak. But in Nari's room, she was logged onto Overwatch and was laughing like an old woman. Yes she was the player that Jungkook can't defeat. From her room she could hear him cussing like crazy. He was a furious player. She was a girl gamer in overwatch. After the game, she messaged him.

Jungkook was caps locking the whole message about how she ended his kill streak and make him look like a noob. Nari was kind enough to tell him to beat her once, and she will show him something. After the message was sent, a loud "WHAT THE FUCK" can be heard from downstairs. They soon entered a game where Jungkook played furiously and she could hear the key board's pressing sound, the game ended quickly with Jungkook having 1 kill more than Nari. He asked her to show him what he promised. Nari took a photo of her pointing a middle finger. He didn't reply anymore, the door just burst open with an angry Jungkook. "IT WAS YOU ALL THE TIME?" It was Nari's turn to giggle.

~

After their little gaming time, they went out to get some lunch, Nari was too lazy to cook lunch so they just decided to go out and yet. They are rich anyways. They then arrived at a local 5 star restaurant, "This place ia daebak!" Nari complimented as she took a big bite of her beef, Jungkook just laughed at her sillyness. The waiter came at their table again, oulling down her collar to let Jungkook see her brest, Nari just rolled her eyes when she spoke sexily to him. After the slutty waitress is gone, Nari pointed her fork at Jungkook. "Are you enjoying it too much? Our dear sex machine?" Jungkook just laughed at her statment, "I dont date whores" That was Jungkook's golden sentence of the day, take note!

Nari went to the bathroom or a little moment, washing her hands when suddenly the waitress entered the bathroom and started shamming Nari, "Who the fuck are you do touch Jungkook? You are so plain and he would get forget about you after sex, I am must better and richer then you poor peasent." She flipped her red hair infront of Nari's face. Her face clearly in disgust. "Whatever, but here is a tip for you, if you want to show everyone about your riches, do some research first." Nari turned around and walked away. The waitress scoffed and followed her out, "What do you mean by do my research? I have a Lambo right outside and i am doing this job because my friend is on a date and i am helping her!" Nari smirked, this time they both was attracted attention from everyone. "I suggest you step off now or you will get shammed badly after this." She warned, but she just won't listen. "Show me then!"

Nari gaved her buniness card, and opened a box that was pure black, with about 10 Lambo's keys in it. And sassyly told her, "Don't shame yourself," The expression her her face was funny as heck! The face of disbelief when she saw that she was talking with the boss on the largest company in Korea. Nari's riches are way more then her. "What-" She was cut off by her walking off with Jungkook.

~

"That was amazing!" Jungkook screaming like a little kid, jumping around everywhere. Nari also knew what Company that waitress was in. She just put that aside and enjoyed the ride home on Jungkook's car, jamming to music but Jungkook will always win becausc of his amazing voice. Golden voice...

Nari went on and clean up herself and was in her bedroom answering all the twitter and just scrolling through Instagram casully, Everything stopped when she realised she got a text from Jimin. The contact is still saved as "jiminie" Her hands shaked as her finger hover over the text. She is too afriad too read it. Maybe it is something bad, maybe it is good.. She is just very scared to open it. She sighes as she told herself to read the text next time. Sometimes she feel like she was a enclosed bird in a cage, no where to go, everything infront oh her is just air, pure air

~

Nair was in her dreams, she was locked up in a dark room, with some roman acient painting, she did admire them as their were too beautiful to not admire. She walked around the big hallways, her barefoot touching the hard and cold tiles, tiy bit of sea smell was in the room, stangely, bits of sand was on the floor. She walked into a bigger hallway, inside was a beautiful sculpture of a angle, but the second she blink, it is gone, nothing was there. She turned around, The door was missing as well. She tried rubbing her eyes, instead of everything coming back to normal, everything just disappeared and left with a white wall. No windows. No doors. She looked down on herself, noticing she was in a white dress. Suddenly a loud noise woke Nari up, waking her up from her dreams. She was glad to out because it was quite creepy.