3

Nari sat in her basement after the prison visit. She started doing something she promised she will never do. Using knifes. Jimin only let her use Gun because it's safer. But Nari likes the feeling of the knife slicing through the victim's skin. Enjoying the pain the victim is going through. Because without Jimin, she is alone and she crave for death and pain. She sharpened her favorite knife. The first knife the brought and killed somebody. Her most prized possession. She went into the shared closet of Jimin and her, guiding her finger towards Jimin's sweater, she wore it and inhaled the smell. It was amazing for her. At this moment, she is completely crazy. Because Jimin has a huge effect on her.

~

"Bitch shut up!"

Nari yelled at her victim. The girl in the front desk who dressed like a slut. She slapped her. Tortured her badly. It was already the 20th day and the slutty girl was already filled with scars and bruise. Nari enjoyed every single bit of it. Blood was obviously I over the floor and everywhere. The slutty girl is rude sometimes, causing her to lose 2 fingers. She is playing around with her knife. She is getting bored iver this girl she had been torturing for over 2 weeks. She decided to end of her slutty life.

After dumping the body somewhere in Forest, Nari returned to her house, throwing her bag and shoe everywhere, she had already became a psychopath. Her house was a mess, her heart was empty.

She sat down on the couch, fliping through the photo album with her and Jimin, she missed him. How could she get Jimin out of the maximum security prison? She can only cry. She missed him so badly until she can't even clean up the house, she was a mess. Unknowingly, drops of tears fall onto the picture. She wiped it with the sweater she is wearing.

Someone knocked on the door. She went ahead and opened the door. It was Jungkook.

"Can we talk?"

Nari let him in, Jungkook sat down on the couch. "I know it's you."

"What do you mean"

"I know you killed the girls"

"So? It's already over."

"Including Leena"

"How the fuck do you know?"

"I have ways"

"You better not tell anyone."

" If you do something for me"

"What?"

"Kill Zico."

~

Nari was wearing something that she felt really uncomfortable. She can't let Jungkook tell the police about that. Just this once Nari told herself. She arrived at Zico's house. Jungkook manage to hook her up with the famous rapper. All she have to do is kill him and get the diamond in his room. She has a knife hidden somewhere.

The car stopped at a mansion. Nari pressed the tip of her finger on the door bell. The rapper swing opened the door as fast as a lighting. Smell of alcohol is on him, Nari can't stand the smell. "Come in, Princess" She never allowed anyone to call her that but in order for the secret not to be leak, she have to deal with it. She sat down at the expensive chair. You could barely see her underwear because of her short skirt. She was deep in thought when a hand landed on her thighs, slowly moving it's way downwards.
"Don't worry Princess, you will enjoy this" Nari cringed as she held her breath. I have to do this. She encourage herself. She stood up and jumped on to Zico. "Woah princess.." She leaned into his ear and whispered..

"Bye bye~"

Hi author Nim here. I am here to tell you that the story from now will never be 1000+ words unless I wanted it to be. But if I do that there will be more chapter! Enjoy!