Chapter 1: Broken Hearted

I am about to open the door of my favorite coffee shop when I see two familiar faces. Suddenly, they started kissing passionately. I am so shock that I freeze from where I am standing. I dont know what to do. Then, I regain my senses, I turn around and run as fast as I can while crying so hard. My feet bring me in the parking lot and drive my car. I went straight to my Condo and I couldn't help but cried so loud. Then I realized something. I should confront him. I need an explanation. I need answers from him. I grab my phone and call him.

Calling My Love💖...

"Hello! Zia why are you calling?"
I clear my throat before answering him.

"hi Vince! Can you come to my condo?"

"Im busy Zia. "

With pleading voice, "Please I need to talk to you right now. Its very important."

"But--"

I hold my tears and try not to sob. "Please babe..."

"okay Im comming." He aswered with a sigh.

Thank you babe, I love--

*toot toot*

*after 15 minutes*

"Hi babe." I greet him with a fake smile.

"What is it?" he answered while entering my room with a frown.

I dont know where I get the courage but out of sudden I open my mouth and...

"Are you Cheating on me?" I asked him directly with a firm voice.

He turned around and he seemed so shock "Zia what are you talking about?"

"Yes or No?"

"Zia--"

"I saw you both at Coffee Time so you cant deny it anymore. Now, answer me!!"

Vince looked down saying "Im sorry Zia..I love her."

Im shaking. My voice is trembling. "How about me? Im your girlfriend for 10 years! I thought you love me"

"I loved you... But my feelings for you slowly fade and I cant remember when it started but I did'nt realize that  we begin to fall in love with eachother. Your not there in the times that Im so down and dont know what to do but Jane is there, You dont have time to be my girlfriend."

"You know from the very start that school is my priority and I thought you understand me!"

"Yes I know.. But I also need you.... Im tired of understanding you again and again."

"Just like that Vince!!! That's it!" I could'nt help but to scream at him.

"And of all people why her?? She's my bestfriend! She's my bestfriend!!! How could you do this to me?!"

His face is Flustered and with choking words. " Im sorry Zia, Jane needs me now," and then Vince walkout from the door.

I could'nt believe it!!!

We've been together for 10 years since highschool. We grow and dream together. How can he do this to me? How can he easily break up with me?? How long did he cheated on me? I have so many questions. I wanted to ask him so many things but it seems I lost my voice. I lost my strength.

The person I trusted with all my heart betrayed me.

I clenched my fist. "You'll both regret this!"
---
Votes and Comments are highly appreciated!