anything (emmett forrest x reader)

requested

warning: smut

"Check it out!" Before you had the chance to speak, your boyfriend Emmett shoved a piece of paper into your hands, pointing at it. "Guess who just got their first big lucrative trail?" he asked with a grin.

Your eyes scanned the paper before looking up at him, smiling wide. "Hey, that's great! Did Callahan help you get this?" you asked, taking the paper from his hands to look at it more closely.

"Maybe a little bit. But that's not important right now." He leans down to kiss the top of your head, and you smile.

"How about we celebrate?" You take his hand in your own.

"Sure. What do you suggest we do, hm?" he asked you, his wide eyes filled with curiosity. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Well.." you lean up to press a kiss on his lips. "I was thinking we could, uh, you know.." you trailed off.

He raises a brow. "You'll have to be more specific than that."

"Oh, come on." You roll your eyes. "I was thinking we could go do something in your bedroom tonight."

"Oh?"

You hum, leaning your body against his. "Yeah. We can do anything you want."

His breath hitches as those words leave you, "A-anything?"

"Anything," you repeat, looking up at him waiting for an answer. He takes a moment before leaning in, kissing you hard before pulling away suddenly.

"Come back over tonight," he tells you, voice dropping an octave, "I'll be waiting for you."

"Sir, yes sir!" you giggle before kissing his cheek, pulling away and grabbing your thing as you head out. As you went back home, you start to think what exactly Emmett was planning on doing tonight.

As you put more thought into it, he probably wasn't to do that much. Emmett was a sweet guy, he wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you.

Well, at least that's what you thought.

You arrive at his apartment around eight o'clock that night, dressed in a short black dress you managed to find in the depths of your closet. Once you opened the front door, you saw there wasn't a living soul in sight. You looked around the house for a moment before hearing a muffled voice from behind his bedroom door.

"In here!"

As you opened the door, you were greeted with darkness. The only light on in the room was a dim lamp over in the corner, and you could barely see Emmett's back-lit shadow sitting on the bed.

"You're late," he spoke up.

"Well, you weren't really that specific on the time," you point out, closing the door behind you, searching the wall for the light switch. "How long have you been sitting in the dark for?"

He didn't answer immediately, and when you flipped on the lights you were met with the unimaginable; ropes, handcuffs, ball gags, the list could go on. You blink at the sight of it all lying on the bed, mouth hanging wide open.

"Emmett, what the fuck-"

"Hold on!" He shoots straight up from the bed, approaching you carefully. "I-I know it's kinda weird and all, but I thought it would be fun to try out. Besides, you did say we could do anything.."

That small conversation you both had shared before you left all came back to you, and you nod your head. "Right.."

"If.. if you don't want to do it, that'll be fine. I know how strange all of this can be.." He laughs nervously, fiddling his thumbs as he avoids your eyes.