take five (tom levitt x male reader)

a/n: i aint seen shit on here about this character so here we go
enjoyy

"Alright, that's enough! Take five everyone!"

You sigh in relief and head over to the back of the room, grabbing your water bottle from your bag. God, could rehearsal go by any slower today? As you took a long swing of your drink, you heard a voice from behind you.

"Well, someone looks pissed off."

You turned to look at who was speaking, only to find Tom, one of the composers for the musical. You gave a polite smile.

"Hah, yeah, kinda. I just wish everyone would get their shit together," you sighed. When you said everyone, you really meant Ivy, the leading star, but you knew how close her and Tom were, so you weren't going to say that to his face. But come on, it had been over an hour and you all had barely made any progress.

Tom laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I wish Derek would do something about it."

"Don't blame it on Derek, he didn't do anything."

"He's the reason why Ivy's been acting up lately!" He let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "I just don't see what she sees in him.." he mumbles to himself.

You shrugged. "I mean, he's kinda cute." You steal a glance over at the older British man. Tom looks up at you and raises a brow, disturbed.

"Cute?"

"Hmm.. cute isn't really the best word to use, is it? How about attractive? Hot?"

"Huh. I didn't know you liked guys."

"Well, now you know." You leave his gaze to put your water bottle back up in your bag. He waits until you're finished before speaking up.

"Well, I was going to ask.. what are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, same old, same old. Staying at home being bored out of my mind. What about you?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come and join me tonight. We could grab a bite to eat."

"Hmm.. I don't know." You scratch the back of your neck. "Can you really outstand the one and only Derek Wills?"

Tom let out a chuckle. "Well, if you rather go on a date with him then-"

"How does seven sound to you?" You look back at Tom, and in return he cracks a smile.

"Sounds good. I'll talk to you later."

Before you could respond, Derek calls everyone back to rehearsal. You give Tom a wink and a grin before rushing back over to the group, the thought of tonight staying in your mind for the rest of the day.

e