Chapter 4

Sierra's Pov-

Me and Jessie are rn going to my house for dinner. I invited Jessie awhile ago for diner. During the ride I was thinking about that fucking announcement!

"What do you think she will announce?" Jessie said breaking me out of my train (Choo choo! XD)

"Idk but what ever that is I shall respect since my aunty is the only family that I have" I said knowing those shit excuse of parents never had understood yours truly.

"Ouch! I thought you loved me! I thought I was your sister!" She said acting hurt. Also putting a hand on her chest.

"That's what you thought! I think I hate you! Wait I know I hate you" I said with a playful tone and laughing my ass off.

Once we got there everything was ready for our dinner. Aunty smiled at us and told us to sit down and dig in. During eating Jess messed up her face XD.

"Jess you have something on the corner of your lip" I said smirking. She pulled a napkin out and wiped it off.

"Did I wipe it?" She asked tilting her head. She honestly wiped it but I have a plan.

"No keep on wiping" I said while preparing my napkin dipping it with Ketchup. "No your face got worse XD let me"I then took my napkin out and acted like I was wiping the mess but in reality I was spreading ketchup around her lip XD. "Oh no there's a mess in your cheek XD" I silently laughed and spread ketchup at her left cheek. "There" I said then continue eating.

She turned to her plate and continue to eat too. "Hey why does the food now has a ketchup taste?" She asked me and I shrugged while silently laughing.

" Idk" I said then aunty cleared her throat while looking at me amused.

"Dear my Sierra... Sweetie.. your parents wants you back... You will be moving in with them.." she said in a softly and comforting way.

Who does my parents think they are?! After treating me like trash for no reason! I was everything they wanted! And they repay me with disrespect. They will never be my parents!

"No... I won't go back to the hell hole!" I said shouting I was so mad that I spilt my red wine on my food. "They are never my parents!" I said I was hurt before but now I shall never dread such.

" You have too... I'm sorry my dear" she said in a soothing voice but I know I can't blame her... She stood up for me before.

"Please don't take my badie away from meh!" Jess whined while pouting and doing puppy eyes.

"Hmmm... Jess this can be a chance to have my revenge..." With that sudden idea I smiled evily.

"OMG! Yass but... How about me?" Jess said crying ugh this is what I hate the most! She's on her period! She emotional!

"Jess we can always contact" I said while hugging her and she smiled at me evily and put ketchup at my nose! "Yay! I got meh revenge you didn't think I didn't notice right?" She evily smirked.

"Ugh! You got me! Damn should have seen that coming!"I whined as she laughed at me.

"But still don't forget about me OK?" She smiled as I nodded.

"Ofc your my bestest friend how could I?" I smiled back.

~night time 11:00pm~

I promised her I would never forget her...and  I never will... She thought me many things because of her, I became strong. With that I fell asleep.

•=•=•°•°•=•=•=•°•°•°•°•°•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•°

How I do?
Was it good?
Next chapter would be the time she goes back! XD peace out!