Chapter 7

Brier's Pov-

I woke up with the sun's light. Damn it!
I checked the time it was 6:30 am! I made my way to the shower and changed into my clothes.

I was now in school my bestfriend Jeremy rushed to me. "Bro! I heard there's a new girl! They said she's Norwood High's BadGirl I heard she's hot and beautiful! Man! Shit! Oh god I can't wait to see her!" He exclaimed excitedly. Norwood High'sBadGirl? That girl that they said not to mess with? Coming to Skyter High? Hmmm... This will be fun. "Bro! Get this! Your Skyter High's  Well known BadBoy and she's Norwood High's BadGirl! Wow two badass in Skyter High? Cool!" He exclaimed very loudly which caused attention around us then we started hearing

Wait Norwood High's BadGirl is coming?

Shit did he say Norwood High's BadGirl?!

Fuck I heard She's trouble!

I heard she H.O.T.

Damn! Have you heard? She spilt hot chocolate at her strict math teacher before! Then punched her and burned her car!

Ok maybe that girl is ruthless. That would be great!
Two badies + One School = Trouble duo
I gotta meet that girl!

"Babe!" An annoying high pitch voice said as two arms wrapped around my neck. "I missed you! You haven't returned any of my calls baby!"She said then she kissed me so I kissed her back.

Sierra's Pov-

I walked to Skyter High with a loud bang everyone started staring at me. I then walked straight to the Principal's office while swaying my hips and smiling evily.

Today I was happy with my clothing. I was wearing white shorts, A black Spaghetti shirt with coloured red letters saying 'Dont me', a denim and heels with my sunglasses.

As I sat down, the principal greeted me with a heart warming smile so I fake smiled. I don't smile Bitch. He must have sensed that I was faking my smile so he frowned.

"How may I help you dear?" He said softly obviously in deep thought.

"I need my schedule Morha" I said while leaning on the chair. As I watched his eyes widen.

"How do you know my first name?!" He panicked as he jumped up. The hell is wrong with this guy?

"You were the one who told me to call you by your first name remember?" I said acting hurt. "Don't you remember me? You told me I am your favourite student after all"I fake cried as I gave him the hint of who I was. His eyes light up and he widely smiled.

"Sierra Leone! Oh how great to see you dear!" He said as he came close to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. He was the only one who was at my side when I was being bullied since I was the kindest, smartest and prettiest girl in Skyter High. You all know my rep before I was betrayed. "How is life?" He asked with a tone of hope that I've been treated well.

"Its doing great! I have changed! And I'm happy being who I am now!" I exclaimed proudly while smirking that caused him tilting his head in a curious manner. "Oh... Well you see I'm your well known Norwood High's BadGirl. Well I need my schedule" I said trying to cover my mumbled words. 

"Wait? How did that happened?!" He obviously heard what I said.

"Well we can say that 'Once upon a time I was sweet and innocent then this shit happened'" I said really dangerously as I sat down again with a smirk playing on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did it go?
Do you like it?
Question of the day:
Favourite colour?