Chapter 6

This was not happening. I just had the greatest day of my life and I was not about to let this woman ruin it.

My aunt looked mortified, clearly not knowing what to do.

After I blinked a few times, I looked the woman right in the eye. "No you're not. That is my mother," I pointed to my aunt. "You signed over all of your parental rights to me when you left. She's the one who has taken care of me. So if you would kindly leave ma'am?"

I opened the door, the woman's jaw was on the floor and my aunt smirked.

"Fine, but just remember that you're the one who turned me away when I tried to get to know you!" She stormed out.

I shut the door and locked it, I looked at my aunt. "What the hell was she doing here?"

She sighed and collapsed into the couch.

"This isn't the first time she's tried to come back into your life. But I have been able to keep her away from you until now. She's a druggie, I'm pretty sure she just wants to claim you as a dependent so she can get more money."

I sighed, it wasn't surprising. My dad told me she had ran off with some drug dealer.

I kissed my aunt's head and went to my room. I didn't have time to dwell. I would be 18 soon anyway.

I plopped down onto my bed and sighed, I just put my mind out of it. I thought of my day with Mason and smiled.

He thought I was perfect...

I turned on cartoons and watched them until I passed out.

I dreamt of Mason.

••••••••••

I bolted awake, panting and red. I had been dreaming of Mason's hands all over my body and...

I shook my head and got up, I took a cold shower to calm myself down.

I got dressed in my black ripped jeans, a black Linkin Park hoodie and some black vans.

I took out my usual plugs and replaced them with plugs that looked like they were full of blood.

I heard my phone beep, it was a text from Mason.

'Good morning love bug, I'll be picking you up in five minutes!"

I giggled and grabbed my things. I ran out the door and down the stairs to see Mason pulling up.

I got in and before he could even say hi my lips were on his.

I felt him deepen the kiss as he pulled me close, I felt his warmth. He slowly pulled away and smiled, making me blush.

"Well hello to you too cutie." I bit my lip and giggled as we made our way to the school.

When we got there Mason parked the car and we got out. He took my school bag, "My little prince is too small to carry this by myself."

I pouted and folded my arms, "I big!"

Mason chuckled and took my hand, I held his hand in both of mine as we walked into the school.

I could hear whispers and hushed as we walked down the hall. Everyone was staring, and I knew they were talking about me.

I clung tighter to Mason as we made our way to class. He looked down at me.

"Bug, don't worry about them, they can't hurt you anymore." Mason stopped and grabbed my waist, "You're mine." He leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips.

I heard gasps and more whispers, I decided to ignore them as I wrapped my arms around Mason's shoulders, kissing him back.

He finally pulled away and smirked. "Now get to class little one," He whispered in my ear and I giggled as I blushed.

I made my way to class and I was almost there until I was stopped by the stench of Ariana Grande perfume and methacrylate.

"Hey fag," I turned to see the one and only Marissa Evans. She wore her cheerleader outfit and he blonde hair was in some sort of weird braid.

"May I help you?" I did not have time for her bullshit, why did everyone insist on ruining my good moods!?

"Actually you can, you can stay the hell away from Mason and just go slit your fat wrists and kill yourself." She put her hands on her hips.

I sighed, "If I wanted to kill myself I would climb up to your ego and jump to your IQ."

There were audible gasps all around, Marissa looked lost. She never had anyone stand up to her before.

She stepped forward and raised her hand to slap me, but it was caught by Mason.

"Get the fuck away from my boyfriend you slut." Mason let her go and she gasped.

"How could you be with that fat faggot over me!?!" Her face was red.

Mason leaned in and said in a dark tone, "Hurt him and you'll regret ever being born. Don't talk to or about him. Got it?"

Her eyes were full of fear, she just mumbled a "Whatever" and trotted off with her group of friends.

I hugged Mason tightly and he held me close.

"It's okay bug, I'm here," Mason rubbed my back and I began to calm down.

"Thank you daddy..." I whispered in his ear.