Chapter 13

I woke up to a loud knocking, I groaned and sat up in my bed. I was at my apartment since Mason had to work early.

I got up and pulled on some jeans and a sweater. I shuffled to the door and opened it.

It was my mother.

"Hello Alex." She pushed her way in, my aunt was fast asleep in her room so I would have to handle this alone.

"It's Alec, and what do you want?" I folded my arms across my chest and glared at her.

She wore way too much makeup, it was cakey and gross. Not to mention, her foundation was way darker than her skin.

She fake smiled wide, "I just want to see my son! Is that so wrong?"

I gritted my teeth and glared. "You may have birthed me, but I'm NOT your son! You signed away all rights to me, you gave up being my mother. You left with some guy, you abandoned your child and husband. Fuck off out of my life!" I punched the wall by her head, making a huge hole.

Auntie was gonna chew me out, but it did what I intended. My "mother" looked terrified.

"I made a mistake, I want to get to know you!" She was still fake smiling. I hated her with a fiery passion.

I stuck my hands in my pockets. "I just turned 18, you can't get any money out of me. Leave my house before I make you." My voice was firm, I hated being this way, but she deserved it.

"But Alex, I-"

Fuck this bitch.

I cut her off, "IT'S ALEC!!"

"Ma'am, leave now before I call the police and claim a home invasion." We both turned to see Mason leaning against the doorway.

She huffed and flipped her hair, "Fine, I don't need a faggot son anyway."

I lost it, Mason quickly grabbed me to stop me from jumping her. "Baby boy, she's not worth it," He whispered in my ear.

I slowly calmed down and watched my mother leave. I shut the door and locked it.

I broke down, I started crying. Mason held me close and whispered calming things to me.

After a while I finally calmed down, I sniffled as I stopped shaking.

I nuzzled into Mason's chest and breathed in his scent. "What were you doing here anyway daddy?" I looked up at him.

He smiled and his cheeks turned a bit pink. Was he blushing? "I bought you some new seeds to plant in your garden, I couldn't wait to show them to you. I got off work early so I just wanted to spend time with my little boy."

I giggled and hugged him tight, "I love you daddy!"

"I love you too little one," He buried his face in my neck as he held me tight.

••••••••••••••••

After the whole mom thing Mason and I went up to his apartment and he helped me plant all the new seeds he got me.

Mason smiled as he watched me pat the dirt down, I was filthy from playing in the dirt.

I stood up and put my hands on my hips. "Aww done Daddy!" Mason laughed and hugged me from behind.

"Very good job, they'll grow good and strong with the super job you did!" I giggled as he kissed my cheek.

We went inside and Mason started fixing a bath for me. He poured the whole bottle of bubble bath in! After it was ready he added a few bath toys.

"Little one, get naked for daddy." I pouted and slowly did as told. He came over and grabbed my toosh.

I squeaked and blushed, causing him to laugh at me.

He picked me up and placed me in the tub. "Daddy is gonna go make lunch, so you just scrub super duper good and you can have cake after." He kissed the top of my head and left.

I played with my bath toys until I got bored, then scrubbed myself clean. After I washed my hair I rinsed off completely and got out.

I didn't drain the tub, that was daddy's job! I dried off with a big, fluffy towel and wrapped it around myself.

I waddled to the closet and picked out some undies, I slipped them on and went through my clothes. I picked out a black onesie, over that I added some dark purple overalls.

I clipped my paci to my overall strap and popped it into my mouth. I slipped on some knee high black stockings.

I waddled out to the livingroom and sat on the couch, waiting on daddy.

Finally, he brought out my sippy cup full of fruit punch and a plate of roasted broccoli and dino nuggets.

I squealed happily and clapped my hands, my paci falling out of my mouth. Mason smiled and placed the food and sippy on the floor.

I quickly moved to the floor and sat down. He turned on the TV and sat on the couch with his own food.

I ate happily and drank all my juice, after I was done I crawled into Mason's lap and layed my head on his chest.

I nuzzled close and we watched chowder for hours.