4. Training

Tyler's Point of view

What does she mean by 'We don't know.'? He was your son. How could you not know his name?

"What do you mean?", I asked. Curiously and anger visible on my face.

" We didn't get a chance to name him.", She answered. Tears rolling down her face.

"How did he died?", I asked her. Was he stillborn? A thought came to my mind.

" We don't know how he died or if he died.", She answered. She sobbed bitterly. She stood up and left my room crying.

"Weird", I thought. Does any of her words make any sense to anyone? At least not to me. Whatever, I should sleep a little bit. After all, I am going to be a warrior of this pack. I might as well have some rest. Thinking this I fell asleep, and luckily this time there weren't any crazy nightmares.

...

I woke up when sunlight through the blinds fell on my face. It was a lovely morning. The pack house was smelling of bacon and eggs. Probably they are having that for breakfast today. I went near the window. The sun was up and I was surrounded by a green lush forest. As I looked below me, some pups were playing. They looked happy and content. A small smile appeared on my face.
I went to the attached washroom. There was already a new toothbrush kept on the stand on the wash basin. I was impressed. I brushed my tooth. Found Listerine in the bathroom locker. I washed my mouth with the mouthwash and water after that. I tossed my clothes in the side and turned on the shower. As the warm water sprinkled on my tired body, I felt my muscle relaxing. I washed my body with the body wash that I found beside the shower, on a shelf. Luckily it was Axe and not some girly shit. A clean towel was hanging On the bathroom hanger. I took the towel and dried myself. Then, I wrapped the towel around my waist and came out of the bathroom. I tried to find my bag but couldn't find it in the room.

"Where the hell is my bag?", I asked myself.

I opened the door of my room and went outside. There was no one in the corridor, but I heard sounds of people chatting downstairs. As I climbed down the stairs I noticed, I was in the dining area. People were chatting and eating their breakfasts.

"Hello", I whispered, but it was just enough to turn all heads towards me. Some she-wolves were staring at me gaping their mouths. Mated ones' attention was shifted to their mates by sounds of clearing throats and covering their eyes. The Unmated ones were, however, glaring their eyes at me and I got scents of multiple arousals. I smirked a little causing many of the females to blush. Yeah, I was fit. Before in my old pack, I was not like this. I was average with few muscles here and there. But, after the rejection, I spent most of my money in grooming and gym. I did a pretty hard workout for the last one year and was not shy about my biceps, chest or abs. Now, don't get me wrong, by the last statement I don't mean I used all my money on these things. What I meant was after my education, groceries and paying bills the remaining chunk was used mostly in grooming and gym. I turned around looking for the Alpha, who was sitting with Luna on the head of the table. Both of them smiled at me.

"Uh, Alpha my bag?", I asked returning smiles.

"Oh, I forgot. Your bag is kept in my office. Follow me." , he said standing up from his chair coming towards the stairs. He started climbing up. I followed him as he took a right turn after reaching the top. The living areas were on the left side, that means offices were in the right. We came near a large mahogany door with intricate craftsmanship. There was a wolf in the middle of the door. The Alpha opened it and gestured to come in. I went in the room. The room had large bookshelves with books on Politics and Werewolf history. There were some fantasy stories on werewolves too. The floor was made of polished white marble and the walls were painted bright yellow. There was a large oak wood table. On one side of the table was a chair for the alpha to sit on and on the other side were two chairs for visitors and guest. There was also a large couch on the eastern end of the room. Behind the alpha's chair hanged a large framed picture of a person who looked like to be his father.
On the table, there was a photograph of the alpha and luna together. They looked happy but there was something off about the picture. Like something is missing. Their expressions tried to hide their disappointment and/or grief.