6. Revealations

Tyler's Point of view

"I may be a member of your pack, but, it doesn't mean you can invade in my life's personal matters if it doesn't affect the pack.", I said now a little annoyed.

"You're the future of this pack.", He said, and I listened to him in confusion. "

"What do you mean Alpha?", I asked now growing intolerant. "And why do you want to know about my mate?"

"Because this pack's future depends on you and her.", Luna Isabella reasoned.

"But Why? Why am I So Important to this Pack?", I asked.

"I want to show you something.", Alpha said.

He stood up from his bed and looked into my eyes affectionately. I still was unable to understand, what possibly could I have done, that, the Alpha was still not angry, even after how I was behaving. I know, that I saved the Luna but still. I can swear even if I saved any other Alpha's Luna and after that behaved with him like I was behaving with Alpha Stephan, I would have been ripped then and there. There is something very strange with this pack and something stranger with Alpha Stephan and Luna Isabella.

"What are you thinking, son?", Alpha Stephan asked me.

Again, again this 'son' thing. I have never in my life seen an Alpha referring an omega like me as 'son'. This pack seems a little too good to be true.

"Nothing, Alpha.", I answered.

"Are you ready?", He asked me.

" Whenever you are Alpha.", I said.

"Follow me.", he told me and went outside the room, I too following him went after him. We were walking when the Alpha took a turn towards his office.

"I never thought I would see this day in my life.", he said walking through the corridor leading to his office.

" What?", I asked him in confusion.

"Nothing son, not a thing.", he stated.

Just as we were about to reach in front his office door he stopped in front of the room adjoining his office, which comes before it. He opened the door and looked towards me.

"Cone inside, Tyler", He said and went inside.

I too followed him and entered the room. It was a dark room but as soon the thought came to my mind it was brightly lit. A sound of a click on a switch made my head turn right and I saw the Alpha smiling. I looked around and the room was filled with paintings, photos, pictures of men and women who looked very intimidating. There were some artifacts too which looked like it belonged to the persons in the pictures because most articles were decorated in front of the pictures like they were arranged to be in front of them whenever they needed.

"This is where we keep the pictures of our ancestors, previous Alphas and Lunas and loved ones whom we lost.", He said and went near a picture which was the largest among them.

"This is my great-great-grandfather, Issac Parker.", he said proudly. "He is the founder of this pack.", he further added.

The person in this large picture had grey hairs and soul gazing eyes. He had a thick mustache above his lips. He was smiling but still looked very determined, focused and intimidating at the same time.

"He came here from England in here around the 1890s. He was an Alpha by blood and younger brother to future Alpha at that time of the strongest pack in England. He came here with only a few of his friends and established this pack here. He found his mate here later and started his family.", He stated with an expression, which I recognized as pride. "Our Pack there in England also named Crimson Canine is now the second strongest pack in entire Europe and third strongest pack in the world, second in Europe only after the strongest pack in the entire planet which is the Lycan Pack of France. The Alpha of Lycan Pack is William Lycan, The Supreme Alpha of all werewolves. Supreme Alpha William considers our Pack in England one of his most trusted allies. Besides, I am a very close friend to Richard Lycan, cousin of Supreme Alpha William and Alpha to the Lycan Pack here in the States. Their pack is the strongest here in the US and second strongest in the world. Our pack is the second strongest pack here in the US. "