chapter 1

The cold metal pressed against her head. Tears streaming down her face. It will all be over soon she could finally be at peace.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Phone Hello Jessica you there.

Jessica. Hello what's up TJ?
She said, her voice shaking.

Tj. Not much just are you okay? You sound like you're crying.

Jessica. Yeah I'm fine. What you up to?

Tj. I'm leaving for a few days but I wanted to hang out with you before that. Are you sure you're fine?

Jessica. Yeah. When do you want to hang out? Where are you leaving to?

Tj. Tonight sound cool? Oh, and I'm heading up to California.

Jessica okay cool see you tonight.

Tj. Okay see you then. Bye.

Jessica. Bye.

She set up and put the gun away. When she went to the bathroom to clean up, her eyes were puffy and her face was blotchy.

After she got cleaned up there was a loud knock on the door. When she opened the door TJ had a handful of grocery bags full of food.

TJ. Hey Jess. How are you?

Jesica. I'm good.
She said with a smile that did not quite make it to her eyes

Jessica. You?

TJ. I'm great. Can't wait to eat though.
He said with a smile. As he stepped in the house he noticed it was really clean and most of the furniture in her room was gone.

TJ. What happened to your furniture?

Jessics. Oh I was just rearranging my room.

TJ. Why? Jess are you okay? You're acting weird, really weird.

Jessica. Yeah of course I'm fine.
She walked up to him and looked him straight in the eye.

Jessica I'm really okay. I just got tired of some of my furniture.

TJ....Okay if you're sure.

Jessica.I'm sure. Now let's go eat and watch a show.
After a long Scooby-Doo Marathon, TJ had to go.

TJ.Well Jess it's been fun, but I'm afraid I gotta go.
He said with a goofy grin Jess let out a short giggle.

Jessica.Good by TJ.
As she was closing the door TJ turn around.

TJ.Oh Jess, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. I'm always here for you.
He said with a genuine smile.

Jessica.I will. Thank you TJ. I'll see you around.
With that he walked to his car and drove off. She stood in the door way for a minute. Thinking about what he said. Did he mean it? Would he really be there? No. Of course not. With that in mind, she went back inside.
With a quick prayer that she might be granted death in her sleep she went to bed. She prayed for death every night since she was nine years old. But everyday she would wake up alive but never really lived. Physically she was alive, mentally she died 7 years ago when she lost some of the closest people to her.

Next day.

Jessica woke up to a loud noise. As she stumbled downstairs, a spray paint can was thrown through the window. Walking over to the front door she grumbled to herself. She opened the door to find a pain on the other side.

Jump off a bridge weirdo.

Tears started to roll down her face as she read this. She shut the door and went to get stuff to clean up the mess they made. She knew she should not be that upset, after all they have done worse. But why? Why was she not good enough? What was so bad about her? As she cleaned the door, she thought about these things. When she was done cleaning the mess she took a bath and read a book. After finally getting her nose out of the "madman's daughter". It was nice. She grabbed a snack. Said her prayer and went to bed. For the next week she spent her time in the library reading books. She cleaned when it was necessary.

A/N

Hello my rebels this is the second book I have done so far on wattapad. My first book "The Runaway from Home",
Is not done yet but please go and check it out. If you like this book vote, comment, and share. See you in the next chapter. Bye!