chapter's 3

So this is the last chapter. :-( special shout out to creepy gerbil. She helped out a lot with the story and I would not have ben abel to do a lot of the story without her. Also this is not completely done being edited so sorry in advance. With that my little rebels let's get to the story.

15 minutes earlier.

Something was off. TJ thought as he drove to Jessica's house. He started to get worried so he tried to call her. No answer. For some reason this made him drive faster. He was still 5 minutes out.
I should not have said what I said he told himself. Please be okay when I get there. He repeated this till he got there.

He ran up to the door and knocked loud. No answer. He knocked again still no answer. He started to really get worried. He knocked one more time. Then he busted down the door.

Jess he yeld. No answer. Jessica. No answer.
He ran in every room downstairs checking for her. He slowly made his way up stairs. He looked in her room and didn't find her he approached her bathroom. As he got closer something in him wanted to leave, to tunr away and run, that once he opened the door he would never be the same. When he opened the door what he saw made him almost throw up.

TJ Why? He asked as he took a slow step towards her.Why? Why would you do this?

Jessica TJ she whispered.

He ran to her.

TJ Jess taking your life is selfish so let me be selfish and save yours.

With that he picked her up and ran to his car. He put her in and and ripped his jacket and tied it around her wrists he put the rest of the jacket over her to keep her warm. He ran to the other side of the car and started to drive.

Jessica Why are you trying to save me? I hurt you.

TJ I'm saving you because I love you, and because you're worth it.

As he pulled into the hospital he did not even bother to park. She passed out again. He picked her up and ran in. Help he yelled.
A nurse ran up to him and yelled at someone else to get a doctor. They laid her on the stretcher and took her to the ER.

3 days later.

they're releasing me today Jess thought.

TJ you ready? TJ asked.

Jessica Yeah.

TJ My stuff is all at your house he informed her.

Jessica Okay let's go.

He took her hand and they left.

The end

Dear readers I wrote this story because depression and suicide are becoming more and more commen. Suicide is not the answer though. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Things will get better. When we attempt or do we are not taking are lives from ourselves but rather the people who love us. If you deal with depression reach out. Tell someone. Heck talk to me of you need. And if you feel like no one loves you know I do know that others do. So please know that suicide is not the answer.

With that the book is at on end sadly. So my little rebels please vote, comment, share, and don't forget is you deal with depression tell someone. Goodbye my little rebels.