(2)

"And?."

I thought for a second.

Oh yeah.

"You're mean to Charles."

He scoffed."He deserves it."

I shook my head."No ,he doesn't."

Reece ignored me by kissing the back of my hand and sliding his fingers with mine.

"And?."

""You get too cocky sometimes."

I was pulled down again and he kissed me for a fleeting moment.I was back to my position again.

"And?."

"And nothing! You're not even kissing me properly!"

Before i knew it,i was tugged down and his arms went around my waist in a tight grip,his lips covered mine in a searing kiss .I tried hard not to moan but i did anyway.I felt his hand moving in my hair,angling my face for a deeper kiss,his tongue sliding into my mouth making me groan with need-

He pulled back a little,his lips a breath away from mine..

"You're bothering little Reece."

I frowned at him,his hand was still in my hair.

"Who's little Reece?."

He smirked.

"You're sitting on him."

I looked around,confused.

What? I was sitting-

oh my god!

I flinched back and he roared with laughter as if i had crack the joke of this century.

Angry and embarrassed,i smacked his chest like a million of times and went for his perfect face but he shielded it with his hands weak from laughing hard.Furious,I pinched his arms instead.

"Hey!" he cried in between his laughs when i hit him hard."This is my babymaker."

"Shut up .shut up.Shut up!"

"Aww just when i think you can't get much cuter..."

*

"Why're we sitting here?" i asked,really bored and tired.

Reece didn't answer.His eyes were fixed on his cell,his fingers flying .He was leaning back against the wall while i was sitting beside his feet.

I tugged at his jeans.

"Yeah?." his eyes were still trained on his cell.

"Who're you talking to?.Is it a girl?." I teased,looking up at him.

He smiled at his cell."May be."

I rolled my eyes."Who is it?."

Reece sighed."Dennis."

"Is he the one you're going to cheat on me with?." i grinned.

He glanced down at me and ruffled my hair."You're really funny ,Chloe.I can't stop laughing." His voice was totally flat.

"Enough with the sarcasm.What's he saying?."

Reece glanced back at his cell."Valentino stole his brand new underwear and he wants to know where he's keeping it."

I wrinkled my nose."Where's he keeping it?."

He smirked.

"He's not keeping it.He's wearing it."

Ugh.Poor Dennis.

After five minutes of me bugging and begging him to death,he agreed to leave and slipped his phone in his pocket and gave me his hand.I took it and sprang on my feet.I was so tired i couldn't even walk-

"Woah!"

Reece scooped me up in his arms out of nowhere.When i tried to protest,he only shook his head and started to walk.

"I can walk myself,Reece." i hissed .

He grinned at me and then look ahead."You're tired so shut up ."

"How do you know that.." i mumbled in his chest.

He shrugged with me in his arms.

"You bug me to death.That's how i know."

"I love you." i said to his chest again.

He kissed the crown of my head."I know what you're going to write today."

"What?." i moved my arms around his neck.

"Dear diary," i winced at his high pitched voice."today my boyfriend with six packs lifted me in his muscular MUSCULAR arms and i felt like i was floating in heaven."

"Really?." my voice was dry.Did he really think i lived in La La land?.

"You're such a jerk."

"And you're such a nerd."

"Whatever."

"Whatever,whatever."

"Quit copying my words."

"I'm not.Nerd."

"You're."

"No,i'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes.

"No."

Andso it went on and on until i passed out in his arms.

*

**

A/N

Guys, how was this chapter? Yay or nay? . Do tell me :)

wanna know what i think? About this chapter?

I think this chapter is shitty.Don't know why,man.