Part 2

"You're beautiful,you know that," he whispered ,tracing my lower lip.

My skin burned under his touch.It was unbearable.The heat.

"What brought you to the closet?," he asked in a calm voice but i could sense the edge in his tone.

I scowled."I hate parties.I really hate them.I mean everyone is just...just grabbing asses that're availabe which is so disgu-" He put a finger on my lips,his eyes hot and a little amused.

**

¤ Reece Carter ¤

"Chloe Armel," i mocked,"you're letting a guy take advantage of you."

Her eyes widened and i could feel her lips moving against my finger.

"Last time i checked,you're my boyfriend.Jerk." she finished with a satisfying smile.

Something snapped inside me and i covered her mouth with mine.

I smirked when i felt her gasp and cupped her face,my finger gliding into her silky hair to hold her head.Her hands lifted,hovering in the aor for a beat before settling on my chest.Her fingers dugged into my jacket,holding on.

She arched against me,her arms tightning around my neck,her hair flying all around her.

I hoisted her just a little higher to kiss her deeper.She responded instantly making me grin.I turned around and pressed her back against the door.Her fingers moved in my hair making me groan and-

She ripped her mouth of me,breathing hard.Slowly she pulled back her eyes fluttered open.Her face flush.One of the thin strap of her top had slipped off her shoulder.

"Was that enough?." i smirked at the blush creeping on her face and put the strap back on her shoulder.

It was driving me crazy.

She pressed her forehead against me,breathing me in.

"For now.."

**