Moment 15

¥ Chloe Armel ¥

My life sure is awesome than most of the people around. Because I was sitting dab smacked in the middle of five boys.

It was one of those lazy days where the sky is covered with the darkest , darker than my Kat Von De liner, clouds and you just can't get out because you know it will rain .

Yup,that kind of day.
Actually the boys wanted to get out, they said it matched perfectly with their mood.
Dark and mischievous.

But I didn't want to go out. I hate being soggy and wet. We decided to just lay down and watch the weather unfolding through a glass door.

Yes,it was Valentino's house . He and Reece are the only one who are organized and the rest of them?
Don't ask.

Reece and me were occupying the bed and the rest were sprawled on the white carpet watching Netflix.

I nudged his shoulder.
He was busy on his cell and just gave me a "hmm?".
So I peeked and saw some stupid motorbikes pictures.
Reece smiled proudly and pointed at one picture.
"That's my baby. .right there."

"If that's your baby than what am I?"
Reece glanced at me and his eyes shone with an emotion that I like to call mine.
"You're my Princess."

Bumping my head with his lightly, I slid my hand in his . Looking up at the guys and seeing their backs at me, I kissed Reece quickly on his cheek.

"I saw that."

Valentino . .
Ugh!
" Keep your eyes on the screen," Reece said and kissed me right on the lips!
Right Infront of his friend!

"As your future bridesmaid, I refuse to see that devil sitting with you."

"Oh Val. My poor Val. .bridemaid means female and you my friend.. .are not ."

Upon hearing this, Valentino got up and walked towards the bed. His eyes going from me to Reece and Reece to me like he was deciding something and—
He dived right in between me and Reece!

"Fuck!"
Valentino literally shoved Reece to make space for himself.

"Fuck you!"
"Fuck you to the moon and back!" Valentino smiled sweetly as he fired back at Reece.

There goes nothing. .
Jake and Jayden and Dennis were so engrossed in the movie that I doubt they were breathing.

Since they were goofing around,I took out my phone and flipped it open.
Oh!
One message for the Cupid's Assistant.
Smiling,I tapped it open.

Dear Cupid's Assistant,
This guy in my class started to chase me and I caved in because he was so sweet to me! He gave me flowers and chocolates and talk to me till late in the night. What else can a girl wish for? But my gut isn't feeling good about this. He is nice. Too nice.
Lost girl

I re read the message again and still didn't have an answer. So I decided to ask the boys here because they might have a good answer for this.

~*~

"Wow! So a guy can't even be nice?!"

"As a man, this message offends me."

"You're a man,Jake? Since when?"

"You're funny."

And on went the bickering as I looked back and forth to them. Apparently,this was a bad idea.

"Isn't it obvious?"
Reece said in a quiet voice.
Glancing at him,I took his hand in mine.
"What?"

"He wants to pop the cherry." He said in a dry voice.
"A guy who acts like saint all the time isn't the guy for any girl."

Staring at my hand in his,I kind of got what he said.
Because I have been through that with Ashton DeVille.
Acting all nice and heroic. .all the damn time.

"I get it ,Reece. I mean I have been through that." I mumbled so only he could hear it.
Reece simply wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to his chest,kissing my forehead.

"Don't be stupid and let's have a battle of comebacks."

Fingering the button on his shirt,I looked at him.
"What?"

Reece suddenly sit up and made me sit up in his lap,his arms going around me.

"Reece?what—?"
"Yo,let's have a battle!"

The bickering boys stopped and turned at him, scowling.

"Yeah! Let's fight!"

Jake was about to get up when Reece just have him a look,making him sit.
We call it the look.

You know,when you are out with your mom and you do something that pisses her off so she just give you the look?
That's what i mean.

"It's going to be the battle of comebacks! Jake is going up against Jayden and Valentino against Dennis. Let's start."

"Just act like you are each other's ex"

Dennis shook his head .
Valentino looked pure evil.
Jake grinned at Jayden.

~*~
"My parents taught me to give my used materials to the less fortunate."

"Burnnnnn" Valentino cheered as Jake looked proud.

Jayden thought for a second and snapped his fingers.

"I have become religious so I can pray you burn in hell!"

Catcalls and loads of applause.
I was laughing waaaaayyy too hard and I was thankful Reece had his arms around me or else I would have fallen flat on my face.

"My turn!" Valentino said excitedly and turned to Dennis who cooked a brow.

"Cry me a fucking river , bitch and drown in it!" He even sounded scathing!

Dennis's ears turned red as always!

"Shit happens. I mean. .look at your face." Dennis said in a smooth voice as he shrugged his shoulders in the last.

We howled with laughter and my stomach felt hurt!

Valentino flipped his invisible long hair and said," you bitches are like summer, no class."

Whistles, catcalls.

"You're so fake Barbie is jealous!"

Even I chirped in and said "Honey,I have heels higher than your standard!"

They laughed and Reece whispered in my ear

"That's my girl."

Yes I am.
Yes I was.
Yes I will always be.

~*~

Dear lost girl,
I think you should step back. There is one thing I am confirm about and that's a guy has 1ooooo of moods if he truly loves you. He can never be "nice" day and night.
Your's truly
Cupid's Assistant

~*~