Logan Samson

Race: Wolf Faunus

Volume 1-3 Appearance: Messy Black Hair, Blood Red Eyes, 6'0 tall, very well built, always wearing blue jeans and a hoodie, physically intimidating, wolf ears and tail are the same color as his hair

Appearance: (Volume 4+):

Personality: Easily Angered, sarcastic, isn't afraid to speak his mind, very intelligent despite seeming like another braindead brute, has a deep rooted hatred for Adam Taurus, whenever he's alone or thinks he is, he's completely different, he's b...

Personality: Easily Angered, sarcastic, isn't afraid to speak his mind, very intelligent despite seeming like another braindead brute, has a deep rooted hatred for Adam Taurus, whenever he's alone or thinks he is, he's completely different, he's broken and sad. It's the only time he allows himself to cry since he doesn't want people to think he's weak for doing so.

Weapon: A Firedust infused BroadSword that can turn into an LMG

Semblance: Feral Instinct: What this does is allow him to surpass his body's physical limitations greatly increasing his strength and Speed. The angrier he gets the strong and faster he becomes. This only lasts for about three minutes and while it's active, it takes a serious toll on his body, hurting him badly and leaving him just barely standing when it wears off.

Backstory: Logan's life was mostly spent hunting down Adam Taurus of the White Fang for killing his family right before his eyes. Taurus was driven nuts by the fact, Logan's family was actually liked and respected by most humans. Logan after his family was killed dedicated his life to revenge. He was approached by Glynda Goodwitch after destroying a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of Atlas Technology. He was given the option to join Beacon instead of going to jail. Without hesitation, he accepted the offer to join Beacon but only to avoid doing time in jail as that would interfere with his revenge. Logan quickly became feared at Beacon for his extreme anger and complete lack of regard to the rules. He pushes everybody away and puts any annoyances in the infirmary without a second thought. Nobody to this day has managed to befriend him whether it be out of fear or him just refusing to be friends with anybody.

Other: Logan has a pug named Duke that he loves with all of his heart. Duke is the only thing that Logan can't help but smile around. Here is Duke.

 Here is Duke

Theme Song: