Dennis BloodWater

Race: Human

Appearance: Dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, average height, fairly muscular

Personality: Cunning, manipulative, highly intelligent, always seems to figure out something he shouldn't know, charming, very good at pretending.

Pairing: Nobody

Semblance: Mirror Eye: allows him to copy the semblance of anybody within his line of sight. It only copies it for a single use so if he wants to use the same semblance more than once the same person would have to be in his line of sight.

Weapon: Twin Katanas that can turn into a high powered compact bow.

Backstory: Dennis is meant to be an antagonist. He works for himself and nobody else. Through his time at Beacon, he would be digging for information, befriending his teammates and Team RWBY so they don't become a problem while he's there. When he has all the information he needs, he'll come up with a distraction. This will take place during the doubles battle of the tournament. As soon as the round starts, he'll attack his partner from behind and beat them badly enough that he ends up hospitalizing them then he'll jump out of the ring for a ring out. While everyone's shocked he makes his exit. Later on in Volume 4 , he'll return to face his former team or to be more specific he'll send somebody disguised as him. He himself won't show up until volume 5.