The kids

(Going in the pas when telling the kids about the letter, morning of the letter, after the opening)

"Let's go Wake up the kids." I said

"Do you want to tell them right away for the reunion?" Said Draco, carefully

"Yes, I think, it is best to let them know now." I answered nervously

"Calm down, Babe." Said Draco

"I am trying." I responded anxiously

Draco leaned in to kiss me and he kissed me passionately, his actions calming me down almost instantly. We descended the stairs silently, to see the kids watching TV, well, only Lyra was watching television. Scorpius was reading a book that I recognized instantly, it was Fantastic beasts and Where to find them. We had a wide collection of wizard and muggle book because we liked them equally. Draco and I walked up sneakily behind the kids and they jumped out in fear, leaving me and Draco laughing like crazy.

"MOM!!" Screamed Scorpius, "I lost my page in the book." Said Scorpius furiously

"DAD!!" Screamed Lyra, "Don't scare me like that ever again" said Lyra calmly but firmly

"I am sure, you're going to find it again, Scorp" Said Hermione , still laughing

"Lyra, I am not making any promises, it is so funny." Responded Draco while smiling

The kids have their mother's intelligence and courage and their father's cunningness and ambition. Scorpius is a slytherin like every Malfoy before him and Lyra, who just finished her first year, was sorted into Gryffindor, making her the first ever Malfoy in the house of the lion. Scorpius is 13 years old. He has his father's platinum blond hair and pale porcelain skin. He had dark brown chocolate eyes like his mother. He loves to read and his favorite class in Hogwarts is Potions. Lyra is 11 years old and she is turning 12, this summer. She has her mother's brown, golden hair and tanned skin with rosy cheeks. She has her father's beautiful and hypnotizing grey eyes. She loves to write and her favorite class in Hogwarts is Defence Against The Dark Arts (DADA). They were both good students.

"Calm down kids, let's go make Breakfast" said my lovely husband when he stopped laughing at the kids

The kids nodded in approval because they were starving and they wanted food. 30 minutes later, breakfast was ready to be eaten. They ate scrambled eggs with quinoa salad, bacon and fresh fruits. Breakfast was delicious but the family needed to talk about the reunion.

"Kids, next week, you are coming with me to my family reunion." Said Hermione

The kids were confused since they had never met anyone in Hermione's family except her parents and grandmother. Hermione continued explaining what the reunion was all about.

"Every year, there is a reunion but I never go because of four of my cousins." Said Hermione while having goosebumps just thinking about her cousins. Draco put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. His touch calms her considerably. She continued explaining.

"I haven't been to the reunion in almost 20 years and this year, I have run out of excuses, so I have to go." Said Hermione to her kids

Hermione explained the whole family and why she was scared. The kids understood.

"Mom, don't worry, we'll be there and you are strong and brave." Argued Scorpius

"Thank you, Scorp." Said Hermione

"Is dad coming with us?" Asked Lyra

"Yes, I am coming" Draco responded, "but I will miss the first two days of the reunion because of a business trip" Draco said

"You kids are coming and are going to stay with me." Said Hermione, "The rest of the family don't know about your existence nor that I am married. Don't mention the name of your father before he arrives, understood." Said Hermione

"It is going to be a surprise." Draco said

The kids nodded without asking questions. The little family continued to eat while chatting happily. They finished eating and they talked about the reunion and other things. They went upstairs and started packing for the reunion week at the Serpent and Lion Hotel.

Going to the family reunion was a big step for me and it literally showed my true Gryffindor courage. I was excited to see Becca and Samuel because we were always close but I was dreading to see Halsey, Loren, Veronica and Sheila, they hate me and their parents too, they always used to sneer at me. Draco tried his best to calm me while I was packing. I loved him because he always tried to calm me and make me reason in these kind of moments. Even if his attempts failed, I was grateful. I was going to see my parents, my grandma and the mean and good cousins. I saw my parents and grandmother often as much as I see Narcissa, my mother in law. They were all at my wedding. I was dreading this reunion but I was excited to see the rest of the family's reaction about me being married and having kids. Their faces are probably going to look hilarious. I don't usually laugh at people but this was going to be on occasion, I will not be missing out on. Not much time later, I had packed my suitcase. I had an outfit for everyday, pyjamas and dresses for special occasions, I did not forget the shoes. The kids and Draco finished packing around the same time as me. The Malfoy's always looked good and they wouldn't deny that, the main accessory was the classic Malfoy smirk that no one mastered better then the Malfoy's themselves. Hermione and her family were going to destroy that reunion, in a good way. Nobody was ready for this incredible, amazing return.

 Nobody was ready for this incredible, amazing return