Chapter 1

Naruto's POV

It's been 2 years since I brought back Sasuke and I'm still not treated like a hero. I was walking with Sasuke and he was explaining to me how he appreciates me from stopping him from leaving.

"Thanks for not letting me go 2 years ago Naruto." Sasuke says

"Sasuke your my best friend and I can't let you go." I tell him

"And I want to invite you to come to my house for dinner tonight my mom's cooking dinner again." Sasuke says

"Sure I'll come. See ya later Sasuke." I wave and walk away

I was walking through the village until I saw the hottest girl ever. She was tall, long black hair and she had a black dress on and the top exposing some of her cleavage. Then she noticed me looking at her and she smiled while walking towards me.

"Hello Naruto." The woman says.

"Uh h-hello." I say nervously.

"You okay Naruto?" She asks

"Uh who are you if you don't mind me asking?" I ask her.

"I'm Mikoto Uchiha Sasuke's mother." She says while smiling.

"Huh y-y-your S-S-Sasuke's mom?"I asked shocked.

"Is that shocking Naruto-kun?" She asks

"Yeah." I say

"Well I heard about how you brung my son back and I wanna repay you." She says in a seductive tone.

"Uh Mikoto are you trying to seduce me?" I ask her

"Not yet my dear Naruto-kun."She says walking away.

I watched her walk away seeing her fat ass swing from side to side.

"I hope Sasuke doesn't give me any shit after I bang his mom." I thought to myself while walking to my apartment.

I open my apartment door and I sit on the couch. I couldn't stop thinking about Sasuke's mom her big breasts in that tiny dress her fat ass just waiting to be squeezed.

"Hmm maybe she's trying to get me in bed."I think to myself.

I went into my bed room to lay down I had 6 hours to kill so I fell asleep.

2 hours later

Knock knock knock

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I got up to answer as soon as I opened the door I saw a pair of arms wrap around my neck and I felt someone's lips smash onto mine but reluntenly I kissed back. I opened my eyes and it was Mikoto Sasuke's mom.

I broke the kiss. "Mikoto what are you doing here? Why are you kissing me?I ask her curiously.

"Naruto-kun I need you." She says seductively.

"I don't know your my best friends mom I don't feel right banging you." I tell her.

"Don't worry Sasuke doesn't need to know about my relationship with you." She says kissing my neck.

I blush as she kisses my neck. "Okay then before we do it I have one question for you Mikoto-chan." I ask her.

"Huh? What is it Naruto-kun?"She asks me questionably.

.I close my eyes and smile. "Would you care to be my girlfriend Mikoto-chan?" I ask her reopening my eyes.

I look at her with a blush on her face and her looking me up and down.

"Of course." She says smiling.

I smile and kiss her lips. I feel her kiss back while moving her hands around my neck. I break the kiss. "I'll see you at dinner Sasuke invited me over."

"Alright Naruto-kun I'll see you at dinner." She says giving me a kiss and walking out the front door.

I sit on the couch thinking about how Sasuke's gonna react to me dating his mom.

"Oh boy." I think to myself.

To be continued...