Chapter 5

Naruto's POV

I was walking out of school thinking on why the Uchiha swung on me, 'Does he know about me and his mother', nah he's too dumb. I walked inside my apartment when a pair of arms were wrapped around me instantly, I heard the door close and was wondering who's this.

"Don't worry Naruto-kun, it's just your beloved Mikoto." The voice said and I began to relax.

"What are you doing in my apartment Mikoto-chan?" I asked her getting out of her embrace

"I saw what my Sasuke did to you Naruto-kun and I won't have it if my 2 favorite boys are fighting." She pouted

"STOP!!!!!"

Mikoto and everything around her freezes.

"Hm on one hand I got a MILF on the other is my best friend. Why does it have to be this way? Ugh I hate life." I sit back down.

"START!!!!"

"So Naruto-kun can you make up with my poor Sasuke, for me." She placed my hand on her boob. "Please."

"I'll d-d-do it M-Mikoto-chan." I said alittle embarrassed.

Knock knock knock

"Naruto, are you in there, it's me Ino." The voice said knocking again

"Go into the bedroom, I'll be there in abit." I said kissing her cheek

"Ok." She walked into the bedroom and cracked the door abit.

I got up and opened the door to my favorite ex girlfriend Ino.

"Hey Naruto. I heard about you and Sasuke." Ino said

"Yeh I guess so but enough about that why are you here Ino." I asked

"Well I-" She started

"STOP!!!!!"

"Ino Yamanaka my favorite Ex girlfriend. I met her after her and Sasuke broke up. Sasuke was mad cause Ino would never let him get to 3rd base so he dumped her. Then I slid into her dm's so quick it changed her life. I mean we did a few dirty things but she never took my virginity unlike Sasukes's mom. But after her and Sasuke broke up he spread rumors on how she was a whore and slut, but me being me I defended her honor, me and Sasuke have our moments but we're still best friends. Not unless you count sleeping with his mom."

"START!!!!"

"We may have broke up but your still the best friend I have." Ino said

"I thought that was Sakura." I said

"Oh forehead, nah she a whole thot you know this." She laughed

"Yeh thats true." I shuddered on the memories of what happened back then.

'Naruto breaks the forth wall for a moment.'

'So back when we were growing up Sakura wasn't so perfect. She was a thot. Not one of those maybe she is maybe she isn't thot, nooo she was a out and about thot. So when she dated Sasuke, she let him get to 3rd base then he dumped her for Ino (we already know this let's keep moving) so after her and Sasuke broke up. She got with everyone in our school the only one she thought she was getting was me and I was like Hell no I'm not tryna slide into that shit. But the most shocking thing you hear after Sasuke dumped Ino, he went back for the thotiana and he and his little Jock friends gangbanged her. Wanna know how I know this cause Sasuke himself told me. Ugh Sakura Haruno biggest thot I know.'

"-Uto, Naruto, HEY NARUTO!!!!" Ino screamed

"Huh, what's happening?" I said coming back to reality

"Are you attempting to break the forth wall again?" She asks

Slowly starts shutting the forth wall. "Of course not Ino, why would I do that?"

"Oh good, you better not let me catch you doing it. Got it." She said with a glare

"Yes ma'am." I said a little frightened.

"I gotta go, I'll see you later Naruto." She said with a smile.

"Bye Ino." I shut the door behind her.

'I kinda wonder where my life would be if me and Ino were still together.'

I start taking off my clothes heading to the bedroom. I open the door to a beautiful, black haired MILF.

I'm so lucky right now

To be continued 

A/N: I will be resuming this book for now