Chapter 3

Naruto's POV

I woke up and looked at my watch it was almost 7:00 so I slipped out of Mikoto grip and grabbed my clothes and walked home. I walked into my apartment and took a 10 minute shower got dressed and walked out the door. I was walking down the street and ran into someone.

"Hey watch were your go-" I look and see the person I ran into. It was Mikoto.

"Hello Naruto-kun and I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." She says getting up.

"It's alright it's kinda my fault too." I sigh

"Thank you for last night Naruto-kun." She says kissing my cheek.

I blush and look away. "Yeah I enjoyed it too."

"Maybe next time we could do it in public." She says getting closer pressing her breasts against me.

"Huh w-what do you mean in public." I ask her my face turning red.

"We find someplace in the open with alot of people around and you do me there." She says winking.

"Uh" I look at my watch and I kiss her cheek. "Gotta go." I start running.

I run into the classroom panting and wheezing.

"Ah Uzumaki Naruto late again I believe." Tsunade says.

"Yeah yeah." I walk past her and to my seat in the way back.

"Alright listen up since Kakashi is out on missions I found you guys a substitute you may come in." She says.

I hear the door open and I turn towards it in completely shock.

"Hello you guys may know me I'm Uchiha Mikoto, Sasuke's mother."She says smiling.

"Whoa, dude, Sasuke your mom is so hot!!!" Kiba says

"Dude I would totally bang your mom Sasuke." Sai says.

"Shut up you idiots." Sasuke says hitting both Sai and Kiba.

"Kiba-kun are we still going on that date?" Hinata asks.

"You know it." Kiba says.

"STOP!!!!!!"

Everything freezes and I get up and start moving around.

"Allow me to explain." He says

"You see this I'm able to "stop and start time" so whenever something bad happens I yell stop and I can prevent things from happening. But anyways Sasuke Uchiha the jock and my best friend, Sakura Haruno Sasuke's current girlfriend, Kiba Inuzuka Sasuke's friend and currently dating Hinata Hyuga, Neji Hyuga Hinata's cousin and currently dating TenTen, Sai a total douche but currently dating my and Sasuke's ex Ino, Chouji and Shikamaru my best friends, Lee over excited about everything and then theirs me Naruto Uzumaki a loser, a demon, and a mother fucker. Well I guess that's enough."

I move back to my seat and I sit back down.

"START!!!!"

Everyone starts moving again and I notice Mikoto winking at me.

"Uchiha Sasuke."Mikoto says taking attendance.

Sasuke raise his hand.

"Uzumaki Naruto." She calls my name and I raise my hand.

10 minutes later

"Naruto may I talk to you out in the hall please." Mikoto askes.

I get up and start walking to the door as soon as the door closes I felt her lips on mine. She grabs my hand and leads me too the janitors closet and closes the door kissing me again.

"Mikoto what are you doing?" I ask her as I feel my pants come off.

"I need you Naruto-kun please satisfy me." She says giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I nod and she opens her mouth licking my dick and she starts bobbing her head up and down. I feel her tongue wrap around it as it starts going down her throat. I grab her head and she starts sucking harder and faster. She let's go taking her shirt off and undoing her bra using her breasts. She moves her breasts up and down while licking and sucking on my tip. I feel my balls tighten and I cum into her mouth. I pull my pants up quickly and I fix my belt. I hear the bell ring for lunch and I start walking out.

"We'll continue this later Na-ru-to-kun." She says redoing her bra and putting her shirt back on.

I close the door heading to lunch.

To be continued...